Andamans is the kind of place that is charmed and has a hint of mystery. The astounding clarity of the azure waters, makes you question the impossible mess of our urban lives! The nature here does not knock but does not intrude either.
And those who thought Andamans are just about coastlines and pristine beaches have again failed to estimate the dimensions of this gem. There are dense mangroves and astounding lime caves which transport you to another world. Not to miss the turtle hatchery & natural white sand bar between Ross & Smit islands, also known as twin islands of North Andaman.
For the explorers, there is a whole new marine world to be the amphibian you always suspected you are – dive deep and be aware of your every breath! Drive through the Jarawa tribal belt and interact with the local fishermen. Not many people get to do that you know? And no, we are not taking you to meet the tribe as that would be illegal and an intrusion. We don’t do irresponsible tourism and we don’t make promises we can’t keep.
Like any other F5 trip, this one promises you Andamans as Andamans are. With a pronounced local flavor and some kick ass adventure on the cards, let’s set the sail!
Check out our Video
Day 1 - 26 Jan 2018
Arrive at Port Blair by morning/afternoon and settle. Visit the Cellular Jail and attend the sound and light show. Today is about getting to know the history of Port Blair. And of course getting to know your fellow F5ers. Take it easy today as tomorrow is going to be a really long and adventurous day. Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 2 - 27 Jan 2018
We start very early morning to North Andamans today. Depending on which route is open, we take the Andaman Trunk Road or the sea route, first to Baratang and then to Mayabunder. Journey to Baratang is a little tedious one. But it is a reward in itself. Visit the mangrove forest and the limestone caves. And you thought Andamans is only about the beaches? Overnight at Diglipur.
Day 3 - 28 Jan 2018
Today is our day to visit the lesser known islands of Andamans. Wake up way before sunrise and visit the turtle hatching site. After breakfast we take a boat to the beautiful sandbar islands of Ross and Smith Island. Proceed to Rangat after lunch. Overnight at Rangat.
Day 4 To Day 5 - 29 Jan 2018 To 30 Jan 2018
Get into the ferry and be transported to the paradise. We mean it! Pristine beaches and charming sunsets await you. These two days we are exploring the beaches of Havelock Island and discovering the amphibian in us. Enjoy the Glass bottom rides and snorkelling. The more adventurous ones can dive (optional). We also greatly recommend the under sea walk.
Day 6 - 31 Jan 2018
Neil Island is slowly getting back to its infrastructure after the Tsunami damage. And we surely want our F5ers to experience this peaceful and less touristy little gem. It is a small island with unbelievably beautiful beaches and magnificent sunrise and sunset. Hire a cycle here if you want and go around the quaint island.
Day 7 - 01 Feb 2018
Get back to Port Blair today and explore Chidiyatapu beach. A trek is organised from the beach for those who are interested. Today we will take it easy.
Day 8 - 02 Feb 2018
- All Transfers in exclusive AC Cab (Tavera/ Xylo / Ertiga/TT)
- Permits, Ferry Charges, Boat charges and Entry Tickets except camera charges
- Complimentary Snorkelling at Elephanta beach
- All breakfasts and dinners
- 7 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis (AC at Port Blair, Diglipur, Rangat and Havelock, Non AC at Neil)
- Your F5 trip lead‘s guidance
- Flights from your city of residence to Port Blair
- Travel cost from your city of residence to Chennai and back.
- Scuba Diving@Rs. 4200.00, Under Sea Walk@Rs. 3900.00 per head.
- Boat Rides (Banana Ride, Jet Sky Ride, Speed Boat Ride) @Rs. 250 – 350 per head in Port Blair.
- Boat Rides (Banana Ride, Jet Sky Ride, Speed Boat Ride) @Rs. 600 – 700 per head in Havelock.
- Lunches on all days
- Food other than inclusions
- Shopping and personal expenses
- 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
- If cancelled 90 days or more in advance, cancellation fee is 12% of the trip amount.
- 25% of the trip cost if cancelled 89 – 60 days in advance.
- 50% of the trip cost if cancelled 59 to 16 days in advance.
- Last 15 days – no show – entire amount will be forfeited.
- If you use our services to book flights, cancellation charges of the flights will apply.
Option of Deffered trip:
Following conditions apply:
- You need to choose the trip you would like to go with instead (the deferred trip) within 2 months of deciding to cancel.
- The travel start date of the deferred trip should be within 6 months from the day you decide to cancel.
- There can be only one such change and once you decide the deferred trip, the cancellation policy of that trip applies.
- You cannot choose a short trip (less than 5 days) as a deferred trip.
- You have an option of parking the paid amount with us for a future trip, if you wish to cancel joining this trip 60 days or more in advance.
- While crossing Jarawa Reserved area; please don’t click the picture of tribes or not to feed anything
- Maintain the time as per tour executive or by the driver
- Since it a Tribe Reserve area, Vehicle will not be stopping for anything between reserve areas (convey)
- If the Grand Andaman Trunk Road Going to Close, We have to travel Baratang Island by Govt. Ferry
- This is a non-smoking and a non-alcoholic trip for all practical reasons.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Interesting Read About Andamans
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on crafting and executing all-women travel experiences in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women. Come, join us, as we work towards redefining the way women travel India.
We all need regular breaks, be it a day’s off from our daily chores, life’s chaos, the work stress, the urban traffic or a relationship crisis. Be it anything, what matters is the break that you need. How often is that idea put into action? Well, we don’t blame you for the inaction. We have been there, done that and hence the idea of F5 Escapes. Let us help you travel. Sustainably, responsibly, safely.