Kashmir is dotted with beautiful lakes, surrounded by magnificent valleys. The lake circuit of Kashmir is a pilgrimage to nature, and we will try and cover a few of them. The exquisite architecture of ancient monuments of the meticulous walnut carvings, all seem to be inspired by the astounding beauty of the nature surrounding Kashmir. Srinagar is a city with a heart-wrenching past and present.
To understand India, it is important to understand Kashmir. Surprisingly, most Indians don’t, let alone the world. Witness Srinagar, understand its heritage and its turmoil-ridden past and present. The warm hospitality in the midst of shadows of Himalayas and the shadows of past, will leave you in awe of the human spirit.
Famous Dal Lake, Nishat Garden, Chashme Shahi and the Old City of Srinagar awaits you. Followed by a day excursion to Gulmarg. Enjoy the gondola ride! Proceed for day excursions of Sonmarg, Pehalgam via saffron filelds. After exploring valley and glacier point check into a House Boat.
* Accommodation for 5 nights – 1 room on double and 1 on single occupancy in Srinagar; and 1 suite room on triple occupancy in Aru Valley.
* Breakfasts from Day 2 to Day 6 at places of stay
* Dinner from Day 1 to Day 5 at places of stay
* A dedicated vehicle ex-Srinagar Airport (Day 1 – Day 6). In case the vehicle needs to be changed
for Pahalgam trip, due to taxi union rules, the change will be managed by us.
* Further suggestions on places to eat, shop and visit.
* Flights/Train tickets.
* Meals other than mentioned
* Entry tickets to monuments, parks etc.
* Camel/Pony/Gandola rides
* Tolls and Parking
* Tips and other expenses of personal nature.
* Travel Insurance.
* Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
- Please note:
Srinagar is an Army airport and is very small compared to other airports in India. Please ensure
that you check-in two hours prior to your flight.
Please be dressed conservatively in Kashmir as this is a sensitive area.
You are requested to not be out after 7PM and respect the timelines suggested by the local
Fridays are holidays in Srinagar and establishments will be closed. Kindly respect that.
In case there are delays, cancellation or change of plans due to climate (snow or rain) or political
conditions, F5 Escapes will help you manage that but will not bear the extra cost invovled.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on crafting and executing all-women travel experiences in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women. Come, join us, as we work towards redefining the way women travel India.
We all need regular breaks, be it a day’s off from our daily chores, life’s chaos, the work stress, the urban traffic or a relationship crisis. Be it anything, what matters is the break that you need. How often is that idea put into action? Well, we don’t blame you for the inaction. We have been there, done that and hence the idea of F5 Escapes. Let us help you travel. Sustainably, responsibly, safely.