So what’s with the French connection?
Do the Tamil people really speak French?
I thought only Kerala had backwaters!
What’s the culture scene like?
Get all your questions answered. Come, understand and appreciate Pondicherry as F5 takes you on a blissful sojourn of the coastal town!
Check out our Video
Day 1 - 19 Oct 2017
Leave Bangalore around 10 PM in an A/C Volvo or similar.
Day 2 - 20 Oct 2017
Reach by 6 AM. Fresh up and have breakfast by 9:00 AM. Visit Auroville and understand the place, understand what it takes to be a part of a global village. After lunch, relax around the promenade. Overnight at the guest house.
Day 3 - 21 Oct 2017
Explore the backwaters and beaches of Pondicherry. Spend the evening exploring the French connections and tamil traditions of the town. Get on a heritage walk to understand how the two cultures have come together to create a very interesting community. Spend the night at the guest house.
Day 4 - 22 Oct 2017
- KSRTC Airavat Club class tickets from Bangalore to Pondy and back. Meet at a common point in the city.
- Local transport in a/c vehicle.
- All meals on Day 1, 2 and 3 & morning and evening tea/coffee
- Air-conditioned, clean yet basic accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Chunnambar Boating tickets, Auroville entrance fee.
- Guidance of an F5 traveller.
- Tips, beverages not mentioned in the itinerary and other expenses of personal nature.
- Any additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusion
- 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
- 25% of the trip cost if cancelled 15 days in advance.
- 50% of the trip cost if cancelled 14 to 5 days in advance.
- Last 4 days – no show – entire amount will be forfeited.
- Please be prepared for a fair bit of walking.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveler in getting medical attention.
The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Interesting Read About Pondicherry
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on crafting and executing all-women travel experiences in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women. Come, join us, as we work towards redefining the way women travel India.
We all need regular breaks, be it a day’s off from our daily chores, life’s chaos, the work stress, the urban traffic or a relationship crisis. Be it anything, what matters is the break that you need. How often is that idea put into action? Well, we don’t blame you for the inaction. We have been there, done that and hence the idea of F5 Escapes. Let us help you travel. Sustainably, responsibly, safely.