* Your stay is a 100 year old heritage property in Wayanad set amidst beautiful vistas and paddy fields.
* Visit to Bamboo Village
*Set out for the village walk in the bamboo village.
*Meet NGO that provides skill training in bamboo processing, establishes micro enterprises, helps in marketing, cultivation of bamboo and promotes eco-tourism.
*Enjoy Soochipara waterfalls! Conquer Chembra Peak.
*You can do a half trek as well. You can visit Karapuzha reservoir on your way back to the homestay.
*Visit the Kuruvadwee of Kuruva Island. It stands apart from rest of Wayanad because it’s one of its kind attractions in Wayanad.
*Unspoiled deciduous forest surrounding the island deserves accolades for setting an example of responsible tourism.
* 3 nights’ stay on sharing basis. Some rooms are large enough for 5 people but we will leave it to your group to decide.
* Driver Bhatta and Permits
* Village Walk
* Local guide
* Campfire at night
* Plantation walk around the home-stay
* Remote hand holding from by an F5er
* Meals other than mentioned. (We would advise you to carry snacks and dry fruits on the trek)
* Entry charges for museums, caves etc.
* Jeep charges in case you do not want to trek to Chembra peak but want to proceed by vehicles. Tempo Travellers will not be allowed beyond parking
* Toll and Parking charges
* Shopping, Tips, Laundry and other personal expenses
* 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
* F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on crafting and executing all-women travel experiences in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women. Come, join us, as we work towards redefining the way women travel India.
We all need regular breaks, be it a day’s off from our daily chores, life’s chaos, the work stress, the urban traffic or a relationship crisis. Be it anything, what matters is the break that you need. How often is that idea put into action? Well, we don’t blame you for the inaction. We have been there, done that and hence the idea of F5 Escapes. Let us help you travel. Sustainably, responsibly, safely.