What makes a perfect beach holiday? Head for water sports and have unlimited fun exploring around. Or, maybe staring at the rise and fall of those rhythmic waves. Or, if you are an ultimate foodie, there’s a plethora of sea foods that you could just savour on and on. And if you are having a hard time deciding, you could do all the above. Combine all this fun with the humility that only the Western Ghats can bestow. Understand the rich biological diversity of the region and learn more about the conservation efforts.
Sounds exciting, doesn’t it? It is much more than it sounds when you travel with us! Karnataka has a long coastline of 320km along the Arabian Sea left unexplored by many. We want to turn that around adding a small pinch of adventure to it. Join us on this tour of hopping beaches on the western coast of India and we promise it is going to be fun!
Day 1 - 23 Dec 2017
Leave early for Sakleshpur (4hrs) in a tempo traveller. Check-in to your resort. Lunch will be served. Your stay will be at a river-side property with a lot many activities to spend your evening with. Enjoy the dinner with bonfire.
Day 2 - 24 Dec 2017
Check-out after breakfast. Leave early for Udupi (4.5 hrs). Check-in to your resort at the Malpe beach. Have lunch and take rest. Relax on the beach. Take a ferry ride to the St. Mary’s island (20min). Return to your resort for dinner. Overnight stay at Malpe.
Day 3 - 25 Dec 2017
Day 4 - 26 Dec 2017
Day 5 - 27 Dec 2017
Day 6 - 28 Dec 2017
Day 7 - 29 Dec 2017
Check out after breakfast. Leave for Tirthahalli (5hrs). Stop for lunch. On the way, visit the largest falls of India, the jog falls. Overnight stay at Tirthahalli.
Day 8 - 30 Dec 2017
- Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore in a TT or similar
- All stays on all the 7 days in beautiful homestays/resorts on twin/triple sharing basis. Every property is a different experience in this trip!
- Meals on all 7 days as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees on all sightseeing places
- All tolls and parking fees
- Laundries and tips
- Any personal Expenses
Any water activities like Scuba and surfing are on optional basis and not included in the package fees
- Transport to & fro from the pick-up point in Bangalore
- Camera fees
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
If cancelled 90 days or more in advance, cancellation fee is 12% of the trip amount.
25% of the trip cost if cancelled 89 – 60 days in advance.
50% of the trip cost if cancelled 59 to 16 days in advance.
Last 15 days – no show – entire amount will be forfeited.
If you use our services to book flights, cancellation charges of the flights will apply.
Option of Deffered trip:
You have an option of parking the paid amount with us for a future trip, if you wish to cancel joining this trip 60 days or more in advance.
Following conditions apply:
You need to choose the trip you would like to go with instead (the deferred trip) within 2 months of deciding to cancel.
The travel start date of the deferred trip should be within 6 months from the day you decide to cancel.
There can be only one such change and once you decide the deferred trip, the cancellation policy of that trip applies.
You cannot choose a short trip (less than 5 days) as a deferred trip.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on crafting and executing all-women travel experiences in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women. Come, join us, as we work towards redefining the way women travel India.
We all need regular breaks, be it a day’s off from our daily chores, life’s chaos, the work stress, the urban traffic or a relationship crisis. Be it anything, what matters is the break that you need. How often is that idea put into action? Well, we don’t blame you for the inaction. We have been there, done that and hence the idea of F5 Escapes. Let us help you travel. Sustainably, responsibly, safely.