Day 1 - 17 Nov 2017
Leave Bangalore around 10 PM to Hampi. I t would be an overnight journey. Reach the historic town by 6:00 AM.
Day 2 - 18 Nov 2017
Reach early morning and catch a shut eye. After the breakfast, we will do a heritage walk around the village and also visit the cave paintings from the Iron Age. A visit to the banana factory before lunch, where you can shop to your heart’s content.
After a sumptuous organic meal and some rest, set out for a coracle ride in the Tungabhadra. Spend the sunset gazing out in horizon near the river.
Day 3 - 19 Nov 2017
Cross the river to Hampi and entering the bygone era. We are visiting the beautiful and ancient monuments today. An evening ride to the beautiful Jangli valley and Sanapur Lake is on the cards. Today is a dine-out day. Lets explore the hippie-Hampi.
Day 4 - 20 Nov 2017
An early morning rise again for a bird watching tour around the village. For the adventure-seeking, we can arrange a session of rappelling on those surreal rocks. Return to the guest house for breakfast. Hit the road by 11am with packed lunch. Tea on the way. Reach Bangalore by 8PM.
- All meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and two tea/coffee.
- Transport in an AC vehicle through out the trip.
- All stay on twin sharing basis in a village house. The whole house will be at our disposal. The bathrooms are shared.
- All entry and permit charges.
- Ferry and Coracle ride.
- Guide for birding.
- Food other than inclusions. Dinner on 19th Nov. is not included.
- Personal expenses
- Rappelling charges@INR1200 per person
- Guides other than mentioned.
- 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
- 25% of the trip cost if canceled 10 days in advance
- 50% of the trip cost if canceled 9 to 3 days in advance.
- Last 3 days – no show – entire amount will be forfeited.
- There is fair bit of walking involved – while the village walk.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveler in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on crafting and executing all-women travel experiences in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women. Come, join us, as we work towards redefining the way women travel India.
We all need regular breaks, be it a day’s off from our daily chores, life’s chaos, the work stress, the urban traffic or a relationship crisis. Be it anything, what matters is the break that you need. How often is that idea put into action? Well, we don’t blame you for the inaction. We have been there, done that and hence the idea of F5 Escapes. Let us help you travel. Sustainably, responsibly, safely.