Rajasthan is a northern Indian state bordering Pakistan. It is the largest state in the country! Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region.
- Shop at Bapu Bazar and Johri Bazar. Visit the Elephant village, Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and other sightseeing places in Jaipur.
- At Bikaner – temple of Karni Mata and forts.
- Bird sanctuary and the Pokharan fort en route to Jaisalmer, visit the fort, Jain Temples and Patwon ki haveli. Relax at famous sand dunes!
- The forts and palaces, temples and havelis, culture and tradition, spices and fabrics, colour and texture, a booming handicrafts industry, all add up to make this historic city worth your visit to Jodhpur.
- Explore Udaipur palaces and other attractions.
- Off course food of Rajasthan is going to drive your taste buds crazy!
* Stay at heritage properties on double occupancy for 9 nights – additional bedding for the child
* Transport in an AC vehicle throughout the trip.
* Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 10.
* Dinner from Day 1 to Day 9
* Lunch at organic farm of Day 3
* Camel Safari at Sam dunes
* Cultural performance at Sam dunes
* Rajasthan tourism approved guide at Jaipur , Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and Udaipur
* Suggestions on sightseeing, shopping and places to eat, upon comfirmation
* Complete remote handholding by an F5er
* Food other than inclusions.
* Personal expenses – tips, medical expenses, laundry, shopping.
* Entry tickets and camera charges
* Activity charges other than mentioned in inclusions
* Parking and Toll
* Guides on any other day than mentioned. In case you want to take a guide, we suggest you go for a RTDC approved ones to avoid being taken for a ride in the peak season. A guide per location per day will cost you approx 2000.
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on crafting and executing all-women travel experiences in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women. Come, join us, as we work towards redefining the way women travel India.
We all need regular breaks, be it a day’s off from our daily chores, life’s chaos, the work stress, the urban traffic or a relationship crisis. Be it anything, what matters is the break that you need. How often is that idea put into action? Well, we don’t blame you for the inaction. We have been there, done that and hence the idea of F5 Escapes. Let us help you travel. Sustainably, responsibly, safely.