- Open jeep safari, cultural performance at white desert
- Meet artisans and shop directly from them!
- Visit to weavers village
- Fossil park, beach and palaces
Go for the open jeep safari in the Rann to spot Wild Asses (an endangered specie). Meet NGO working on artisans; skill development. You may catch some of them in action. Shop at for various pots, repurposed beach bags and organic cotton apparels. Up next – a weaver’s village and shop for the shawls and other handicrafts. Not to miss the trade park where you can buy various handicrafts of Kutch directly from the artists. Visit the
white desert followed by cultural performance at your stay along with dinner. Continue exploring the heritage by visiting Kutch Fossil Park and the artist village of Nirona. Dessert has beach! Yes visit Mandavi beach then palaces – Aina Mahal and Prag Maha, as well as the Bhuj bazaar.
* Stay for 4 nights on double sharing
* Hotel for day use on Day 5
* Breakfast from Day 1 to Day 5 at places of stay
* Dinner at Zainabad, Khamir and Hodka
* Lunch at Zainabad and Hodka
* Jeep Safari in the Wild Ass Sanctuary at Zainabad
* A dedicated AC vehicle with driver from Ahmedabd pick up till drop in Bhuj
* Suggestions for food and shopping upon confirmation
* All Taxes
* Meals other than mentioned. Meals at Devpur cost INR 300 per person
* Entry fee and camera fee for monuments and national parks/sanctuaries
* Permit fee for the White Rann
* Bus/Train/Flight tickets
* Local transport on Day 6 in Ahmedabad
* Personal expenses – shopping, medical expenses, tips, laundry etc.
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on crafting and executing all-women travel experiences in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women. Come, join us, as we work towards redefining the way women travel India.
We all need regular breaks, be it a day’s off from our daily chores, life’s chaos, the work stress, the urban traffic or a relationship crisis. Be it anything, what matters is the break that you need. How often is that idea put into action? Well, we don’t blame you for the inaction. We have been there, done that and hence the idea of F5 Escapes. Let us help you travel. Sustainably, responsibly, safely.