F5 Escapes aspires to create a wonderful holiday experience for you. In order to ensure complete transparency and to avoid ambiguity, we lay down our cancellation policy applicable for all travel bookings made with us.
Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances, if you may need to cancel or reschedule your booking, we would be considerate to accommodate your needs as far as possible. Given the constraints regarding resources in our industry, we are compelled to levy the following charges in cases of cancellation:
- For cancellations done prior 2 days or more of departure, ________% of the predetermined fare would be charged as cancellation fees.
- For cancellations done betweento 44 days of departure, ____% of the predetermined fare would be charged as cancellation fees.
- For cancellations done betweento 30 days of departure, ____% of the predetermined fare would be charged as cancellation fees.
- For cancellations done withindays of departure, ____% of the predetermined fare would be charged as cancellation fees. No refunds would be made.
- Liability of F5 Escapes is limited to the extent of the booking amount received from the customer.
- You do not get what inclusion(s) were promised to you at the time of booking confirmation.
- Full payment does not automatically assure package booking and acceptance by F5 Escapes. Booking is confirmed and accepted only when booking vouchers are issued for a particular booking. In case booking is not accepted, full refund would be made to the fellow women traveller or adjusted against an alternate travel booking as desired by the customer.
- Availability and prices are not guaranteed until full payment is received for a travel package.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.