Ladakh is a heart-warming example of how nature allows life amidst the harshest conditions. And the people in Ladakh are one with nature. One smile from them, while they work, and you feel your materialistic worries melt away. Must like the snow on the mountains you can see from your balcony.
When you cross the Khardung La at 5602m (18,379ft) and enter the stupendous Nubra Valley, you understand why it is the heaven on earth. Surrounded by the seemingly impenetrable Himalayas, the valley was once a hotbed of the thriving Trans-Himalayan trade.
The ever changing colors of Pangong Tso make you cry. And we narrate by experience. No religion of the world can give the peace and clarity you get by starting at those ever-changing blue waters. Get your epiphany!
Visit an eco school, relish pink color butter tea! Let the energy of Hall of fame and Shanti stupa seep in to your soul. Reach Nubra valley by crossing Khardung-La. A joy ride on the duble-humped Bactarian
Camels will be a memory for life. Sit calmly, pray and be aware of yourselves at beautiful monasteries. Cross the Chang La on the way to Pangong Tso and if your budget and weather permits go rafting at Zanskar river. Don’t forget shopping at Leh market before return!
* Accomodation on sharing basis for 8 nights at Leh(6), Nubra(1) and Pangong(1)
* Road transportation within Ladakh including Nubra, Pangong. Excursions in Jeeps/TT or similar.
* All breakfasts from Day 2 to Day 9.
* All Dinners from Day 1 to Day 8.
* Rafting from Chilling Down to Sangarm for two on Day 8
* Cultural Program
* Lunch on Day 8.
* Environment FeeRafting fee (for a minimum of 4 people)
* Guidance from F5 Escapes on places to visit, places to eat and shop.
* Guidance from F5 Escapes on managing high altitudes
* Flights to Delhi from your city of residence and return
* Meals other than mentioned
* Entry and Camera Charges
* Tips and other expenses of personal nature.
* Travel Insurance.
* Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.Flights to Delhi from your city of residence and return
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
- You HAVE to be physically fit – Leh is a high altitude desert and portion of our journey will be through some of the highest roads in the world ~ 4000 m above MSL. Please consult your physician before booking the trip. Please note that we will be staying in certain places where no medical help is available
- You will have to produce a physical fitness certificate. Also, you need to sign an agreement with F5 that you are undertaking this trip at your own risk.
- The first two days are strictly for acclimatisation. We expect all travellers to follow the guidelines.
- One has to earn her journey to the mountains. That is one reason we remain cautious about fitness of our participants for a trip like Ladakh. The oxygen is rare at higher altitudes and can cause a bit of headache. The best way to deal with it is to acclimatize and descend. We have planned our itinerary in a way that gives us ample time to do that. So, it might look like we are not doing a lot in a day but that is because we are not travelling to plains.
- The trip lead will have all medical necessities and in case of emergencies, there are army first aid centers at higher altitude. We have conducted two very successful trips to Ladakh and understand that fitness required for the trip. If you are involved in some sort of physical exercise regularly, you should be fine. If you have any pre-existing conditions, please let us know in advance. We have had an asthamatic person travel to Ladakh without any issues.
- Headache and nausea are common on high altitudes. Please do not mistake it for Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS). There is no need for panic if you are feeling tired or having a headache as we drive towards, say, Khardung La. That is natural and will not cause any serious problem. The trick is to keep yourself hydrated and not completely empty in the stomach. You will also be suggested a preventive medicine, to take care of High Altitude Sickness and frequent breaks in case you feel uneasy.
- The trip lead is there to help you in every case. There has never been a case of someone not acclimatizing, if the first day in Leh is spent resting, eating and drinking water.
- If you are still worried, start brisk walking half an hour each day, or take stairs to the office. This is recommended anyway, whether you are travelling to Ladakh or not.
- This is a non-smoking and a non-alchoholic trip for all practical reasons.
Please send us a confirmation mail at [email protected] . Once the confirmation mail is acknowledged, you can transfer the amount to the below bank details.
Please transfer the amount to the following account.
Bank: HDFC Bank, Old airport road, Bangalore
Account type: Current Account
Account number: 50200011453442
Payee: ZINGARA SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.