Remember your childhood days spotting the constellations and look around for one shooting star to make a wish. The summer holiday with sleep on the terrace amidst all the cousins, looking for the Pole star, were some of the best memories of our childhood. Cities, lights and the pollution has taken that away from us, and our kids? Let’s live those moments again and give your kids a starry treat. Just let yourself be under the sky away from the city hassle and make countless wishes with all the falling stars. Join F5 for a night out with stars and witness the meteor shower. Who knows, you may find a new hobby with your little one!
While the trip is moms and kids friendly, solo ladies are absolutely welcome to join us too!
Day 1 - 07 May 2022
Leave bangalore by 10AM. Reach the stay by noon and enjoy your lunch. After lunch we will be visiting Gherkin factory to learn how food is sourced, cleaned and hygienically processed. Enjoy your evening tea, relax & set yourself up for star gazing. Learn about constellations,planets, stars & night sky. We will have an expert introducing you to the sky, stars and their amazing formations. Have your dinner & relax or continue star gazing. Witness the meteor shower post midnight. Overnight at the camping site.
Day 2 - 08 May 2022
Wake up to beautiful surroundings. Have breakfast at your leisure. You can do a trek around the property or just sit back & relax at the stay. Start back to Bangalore after lunch. Trip ends.
- A/c Tempo Traveller or similar
- All meals starting with lunch on Day 1 to Lunch on day 2.
- Tent Accommodation on double/multiple sharing basis.
- Astronomy expert to explain and guide the stargazing.
- Guidance of an F5 traveller.
- Tips and other expenses of personal nature.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned
- Additional activity other than mentioned.
- Transport till the pick up points.
- 5% GST
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspects beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions
- Upto 30 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 25% deducted and 75% refunded as cash.
- Upto 11 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 50% deducted and rest refunded as cash.
- Within 10 days of the commencement of trip/Last day intimation/no show – No refund.
- It is mandatory for adults to be fully vaccinated to be a part of F5 trips.
- Please do keep in mind that even restaurants where we stop on the highway for breakfast/tea might be crowded. Always exercise caution.
- Please do not travel if you have symptoms prior to the trip – for your own and other people’s safety.
- Please be prepared for a fair bit of walking.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Arrival & Departure
This trip is Ex-Bangalore. Joining us from different city?
Reach Bangalore on Day 1 morning by 8AM and book your return journey after 6PM on Day 2.
Note on weather
The weather will be hot and sunny during the day, so caps and sunglasses are advisable. Evenings and mornings will be pleasant. As this is a star-gazing trip, our ‘activities’ will mostly be during pleasant weather. A light jacket/sweat shirt is advisable for the midnight meteor shower watching.
*Please note that now a days, climate/ weather is dependent on many factors and unpredictable hence above information might be subject to change during your actual travel days.
About your stay
This is a farmhouse & camp stay, with common bathroom facilities.
Simple local food cooked at the stay.
Note > Prepare > Accept > Embrace:
This vacation can be as active as you want it to be. You can involve yourself into star gazing as much as you want. The accommodation is on a sharing basis to provide that atmosphere of childhood vacations that we all are nostalgic about.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.