Day 1 - 24 Oct 2021
Start from Bangalore at 6.30 AM. Stop over for breakfast. Reach Talakadu by 10:30 AM. Explore the temples. After exploring the temple we’ll visit one of the twin waterfalls, Barachukki waterfalls. It’s the time to relax & relish a delicious lunch. After lunch we will visit Gaganachukki waterfalls & start back to bangalore. We plan to be back in Bangalore by 7 PM. Head home refreshed!
- Tempo traveller AC from Bangalore to the destination and back. Pick up and drop from multiple points in the city.
- Evening Tea/Coffee
- All toll & parking charges
- Guidance and company of an F5 traveller.
- Any extra personal expense/beverages/food purchased
- 5% GST
- Anything not included in inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspects beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
Terms & Conditions
- Upto 10 days prior to the event date, 25% of the total amount will be charged.
- 10 days – 2 days prior to the event date 50% of the total amount will be charged.
- Less than 2 days prior to the event date / no-show, 100% of the total amount will be charged.
- In case the trip has to be cancelled/postponed due to COVID related restrictions imposed by the government, 100% will be refundable. You can also choose to park this amount with us towards another F5 trip or the same trip on a later date.
F5 CARES FOR YOUR SAFETY!
- We will be filling only upto 8-9 seats in a 13 seater vehicle.
- Your tour lead will be fully vaccinated. She will be masking up and also carrying sanitizer.
- As tourism picks up, most destinations will most probably be crowded – we are planning our trips such that we do not have to spend a long time in enclosed crowded spaces.
- Proper ventilation in indoor and closed spaces mitigates the viral load and the risk of CoViD infection. While we will hire a high quality AC vehicle, we will be using the AC only when it is absolutely required. For the most part, we will encourage the windows to be open and fresh air to circulate in the vehicle.
- It is mandatory to be fully vaccinated to be a part of F5 trips.
- As of 19th September 2021, there are no restrictions in Karnataka except the night curfew from 9 PM to 5 AM. All places of interest, restaurants etc. are open. We will watch out for new guidelines(such as mandatory RT-PCR) and keep our travellers posted on updates, if any, closer to the trip.
- Barachukki Falls is in Chamarajanagar district and Gaganachukki Falls in Mandya district and we will adhere to district imposed restrictions, if any, on the date of the trip. As of mid September 2021, there is none.
- Please do keep in mind that even restaurants where we stop on the highway for breakfast/tea might be crowded. Always exercise caution.
- Please do not travel if you have symptoms prior to the trip – for your own and other people’s safety.
- ALWAYS mask up, carry your sanitizer and take all precautions while on the trip. Stay safe and have fun!
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveler in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.