For those who think of Rajasthan as a desert state, Udaipur is a surprise! From the “City Of Lakes” to “Jungle Safari at Ranthambore” to The “Pink City Of India”, Come & join F5 to explore Grand Palaces, Forts, World Heritage Sites and Local arts & crafts. Visit the miniature paintings and paper mache artists in the remote villages of Mollela and Pillai. Meet the community working on conservation in the Ranthambore sanctuary and rehabilitating the families of poachers. Explore the untouched Bundi that still holds its rural charm devoid of commercialization. This trip is both rustic and royal, at the same time!
Early bird discount of INR 1000 if booked before 28th June 2019.
Further discount of INR 1500 if booked in one payment.
Day 1 - 28 Sep 2019
Day 2 - 29 Sep 2019
Day 3 - 30 Sep 2019
Think of a lake with islands ,where each Island is a palace. We would be visiting City Palace comprises 11 palaces with unique architecture. After lunch we leave for Bundi enroute Chittorgarh & “The Famous Necklace Point at river Chambal”. Reach Bundi late evening. Overnight at Bundi.
Day 4 - 01 Oct 2019
Bundi encapsulates everything that Rajasthan is. What’s best is that it is still unexplored. Today we explore Bundi half a day and then start our journey towards One of the largest National Parks, Ranthambore. Reach Ranthambore by evening. Overnight at Ranthambore.
Day 5 - 02 Oct 2019
We start our day exploring Ranthambore fort. We spend some time interacting with the erstwhile poaching community, that has now been rehabilitated and actually works for conservation. After lunch, it’s time for evening Jungle Safari at Ranthambore National Park. Enjoy the safari, enjoy the jungle. Overnight at Ranthambore.
Day 6 - 03 Oct 2019
It’s Safari time again. 🙂 Experience a morning Jungle. After breakfast we start for Jaipur enroute Pallai, a village conserving the local arts & crafts. We reach Jaipur by evening & explore the local market. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 7 - 04 Oct 2019
Today is “The Pink City” day. We explore Jaipur today with all its monuments & much more that Pink city has to offer. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 8 - 05 Oct 2019
Post breakfast, we visit the artists who make the block prints and the blue pottery. See the art taking form. Trip ends post lunch. We depart from strangers turned friends to look forward to meet on yet another trip. 🙂
- Accommodation on double sharing basis at all mentioned places.
- All meals(breakfast+lunch+dinner+evening tea)from Lunch on Day 1 to Lunch on day 8.
- Transport in an AC vehicle throughout the trip.
- All entry and permit charges.
- 2 Jungle Safaris at Ranthambore.
- Guides at Udaipur, Bundi, Jaipur & Sanganer.
- Mollela, Pallai & Sanganer Craft Exploration.
- Guidance of an F5 Tour Lead.
- Food other than inclusions – Breakfast on Day 1 and Dinner on Day 9 are not included.
- Personal expenses
- Flights to Udaipur & from Jaipur, from your city of residence.
- Guides other than mentioned.
- Any ride/activity not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% GST
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspect beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
Terms & Conditions
- If cancelled 90 days or more in advance, cancellation fee is 12% of the trip amount.
- 25% of the trip cost if cancelled 89 – 60 days in advance.
- 50% of the trip cost if cancelled 59 to 16 days in advance.
- Last 15 days – no show – entire amount will be forfeited.
- If you use our services to book flights, cancellation charges of the flights will apply.
Option of Deferred trip:
You have the option of parking the paid amount with us for a future trip, if you wish to cancel joining this trip 60 days or more in advance.
Following conditions apply:
- You need to choose the trip you would like to go with instead (the deferred trip) within 2 months of deciding to cancel.
- The travel start date of the deferred trip should be within 6 months from the day you decide to cancel.
- There can be only one such change and once you decide the deferred trip, the cancellation policy of that trip applies.
- You cannot choose a short trip (less than 5 days) as a deferred trip.
- 50% of the trip cost is required to confirm the booking. You can avail discount if you pay in one go.
- The booking does not include flights as the flight rates are extremely unpredictable. However, we can help you book your flights for the trip
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveler in getting medical attention.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Arrival & Departure
This trip starts from Udaipur & ends in Jaipur. Joining us from different city?
Reach Udaipur on 28th September by noon and book your return journey after 4PM on October 5th from Jaipur.
Weather would be pleasant. The exact nature of weather will be known closer to the time and you will be advised accordingly.
*Please note that now a days, climate/ weather is dependent on many factors and unpredictable hence above information might be subject to change during your actual travel days.
Smoking & Alcohol
Everyone joining is an adult and we realise that we cannot dictate the behaviour on how you should enjoy the trip. All we ask is to drink responsibly. Hangover delays are going to cost a lot, and will not be tolerated at all. So please do not test your limits and enjoy in moderation. Also, do respect your roommate’s comfort levels with the alcohol smell and avoid drinking in the room if she is not comfortable.
If you smoke, please do so outside the room, even if the rooms have ashtray.
- Food will be a major attraction on this journey. We have tried and planned your meals at great restaurants/cafes/organic farms/etc., but there will be instances where we will need to have lunch on the way from one city to another.
- If you have special dietary requests, please let us know beforehand.
We are staying in a mix of heritage stays, hotels on twin sharing.
Note > Prepare > Accept > Embrace
- Please read the itinerary thoroughly. Consider asking questions if needed. We do not promise what we cannot deliver and we like our guests to know what they are signing up for.
- We are staying in a mix of heritage homestays, hotels.
- The trip covers a lot of Rajasthan, but do not expect to visit every place in the state. It is the largest state in the country and the distances are mind boggling.
- A fair bit of walking involved during the village walk in Udaipur, Bundi, Ranthambore, Pallai & Jaipur, The inner walled area of every city in Rajasthan is narrow-laned and congested, but it is the most interesting part of the city too. So whether you are shopping in Bapu bazaar in Jaipur, or marvelling at the temple in Ranakpur, your best mode of getting around is on foot. The vehicle will be at the nearest parking.
- Kindly cooperate with your trip lead and follow the guidelines given by her so that we can execute the plan as smooth as possible.
- Kindly come with an open mind and we will guarantee you experiences of a lifetime!
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.