How about spending some time with nature and to understand how it does miracles for us. Let’s go farming and Mango picking this summer. It is an incredible joy to be working with earth and our hands.
Let your inner little one also come into action while you take this trip with F5 not only to understand natural farming techniques and picking mangoes but playing some fun games too 🙂
Adults (10 & above) – INR 3900 + 5% GST
Kids (less than 10) – 3000 + 5% GST
Day 1 - 07 May 2023
Leave bangalore by 7AM. Reach the farm by 9.30AM. Have breakfast. Day is all yours. Breathe in fresh air. Try your hands out at different farming activities. Depending on the seasonal needs, there will be activities like beekeeping, vermicomposting, rainwater harvesting, greywater filtering, multi-cropping, nitrogen fixing, crop-rotation, intercropping, drip irrigation etc.
Spend some time picking up the juiciest mangoes right from the trees. Enjoy the farm fresh and traditional rural vegetarian Karnataka cuisine. Take a walk around and let trees, birds & animals be your companions. Play some fun games with your friends & kids. Start back to Bangalore with mangoes & beautiful memories. 🙂
- AC bus from Bangalore to the destination and back. Pick up and drop from multiple points in the city.
- Evening Tea/Coffee
- All toll & parking charges
- Guided Farm Activities
- Guidance and company of an F5 traveler
- Mangoes you pick & buy from the farm.
- Any extra personal expense/beverages/food purchased
- 5% GST
- Anything not included in inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspects beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
Terms & Conditions
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Up to 10 days prior to the event date. 25% of the total amount will be charged.
- 10 days – 2 days prior to the event date 50% of the total amount will be charged.
- Less than 2 days prior to the event date / no-show, 100% of the total amount will be charged.
- It is mandatory for adults to be fully vaccinated to be a part of F5 trips.
- Please do keep in mind that even restaurants where we stop on the highway for breakfast/tea might be crowded. Always exercise caution.
- Please do not travel if you have symptoms prior to the trip – for your own and other people’s safety.
- ALWAYS take all precautions while on the trip. Stay safe and have fun!
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
- For out of city excursions based out of a particular city, we can suggest potential pick up points but cannot promise them. The final pick up points will be based on the feasible route close to the date of travel and the location of all the travelers in the group. We will do our best to communicate and plan comfortable pickups for all the travellers.
- Our grop size is of maximum 10 (for long trips) and 18 (for short trips).
- We pride ourselves in not having a “minimum number” clause. This means, the trip will run even if we have just one person on board. This also means that we do not garuntee a minimum number of people to you.
- The weather will be hot during the day but we will have shaded areas to sit and trees to lounge under
*Please note that now a days, climate/ weather is dependent on many factors and unpredictable hence above information might be subject to change during your actual travel days
- Simple local food cooked at the farm
Note > Prepare > Accept > Embrace
This trip can be as active as you want it to be. You can simply observe the processes or take part in it.
The picked mangoes will be washed and weighed. You can buy as much or as little as you want.
Bring your own Bags for Mangoes. The trees are dwarfs at this point and this makes the activity completely safe for children.
For out of city excursions based out of a particular city, we can suggest potential pick up points but cannot promise them. The final pick up points will be based on the feasible route close to the date of travel and the location of all the travelers in the group. We will do our best to communicate and plan comfortable pickups for all the travellers.
Our grop size is of maximum 10 (for long trips) and 18 (for short trips).
We pride ourselves in not having a “minimum number” clause. This means, the trip will run even if we have just one person on board. This also means that we do not garuntee a minimum number of people to you.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.