One can still recapture the colonial era in its relics which survived the state’s progressive development. The land of West Bengal has in it intricately woven stories of many bright mornings and dark nights; stories of many civilisations have left their footprints here. With this trip we shall explore the colonial and cultural beauty of Kolkata and one of the most attractive and alluring places remaining on earth, a truly undiscovered paradise, Sunderbans.
Begin with Hooghly river ride, followed by an evening of shopping at New market. Visit a traditionally potters’ quarter in northern Kolkata also one of the oldest Royal houses of Kolkata aristocracy. Visit to the Marble Palace and the Joshashanko Thakur bari (tagore’s house) set out on a trip of the Heritage Cemetery walks. At Sunderbans, hop on for a boat ride near jungle side birds island area with amazing view of sunset on the river. start for full day mangrove safari with boat ride through river creeks discovering several wild animals like Crocodile, Wild Boar, Spotted Deer, and Water Lizard Monitor. if you are lucky enough you could see The Royal Bengal Tiger at a glance. Do a day trip to Shantiniketan and Victoria memorial hall(optional).
* Accommodation on double occupancy
* Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 7
* A dedicated vehicle (Innova) in all cities.
* Further suggestions on places to eat, shop and visit and complete handholding by an F5er
* All taxes
* Flights/Train tickets.
* Entry tickets to monuments, parks etc.
* Tips and other expenses of personal nature.
* Travel Insurance.
* Meals other than mentioned in inclusions.
* Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on crafting and executing all-women travel experiences in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women. Come, join us, as we work towards redefining the way women travel India.
We all need regular breaks, be it a day’s off from our daily chores, life’s chaos, the work stress, the urban traffic or a relationship crisis. Be it anything, what matters is the break that you need. How often is that idea put into action? Well, we don’t blame you for the inaction. We have been there, done that and hence the idea of F5 Escapes. Let us help you travel. Sustainably, responsibly, safely.