Pench National Park, nestling in the lower southern reaches of the Satpuda hills is named after Pench River, meandering through the park from north to south. Pench National Park, comprising 758 km, out of which a core area of 299-km of Indira Priyadarshini Pench National Park and the Mowgli Pench Sanctuary and remaining 464 km of Pench national park is the buffer area. The area of the present tiger reserve has a glorious history.
Visit Ramtek, Pench national park, lake and pottery village.
* 2 nights’ accommodation in an AC Rooms – 1 double sharing and 1 triple sharing
* Pick up and drop to Nagpur Airport
* Breakfast on Day 2 (packed for your safari) and Day 3
* Lunch on Day 2
* Dinner on Day 1 &2
* Tea/Coffee in the morning of Day 2&3
* Tea and Biscuits at Lake Kokha
* One morning and One Evening Safari (Ticket, Gate’s fee, Gypsy fare, Guide’s fee)
* Visit to the Pottery Village on Day 3
* All Taxes
* Recommendations on places to eat on the way
* Complete remote handholding by an F5er
* Flight Tickets
* Meals other than mentioned
* Night Safari
* Personal Expenses, Tips, Medical Expenses
* Food and Beverages taken on the way
* Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on crafting and executing all-women travel experiences in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women. Come, join us, as we work towards redefining the way women travel India.
We all need regular breaks, be it a day’s off from our daily chores, life’s chaos, the work stress, the urban traffic or a relationship crisis. Be it anything, what matters is the break that you need. How often is that idea put into action? Well, we don’t blame you for the inaction. We have been there, done that and hence the idea of F5 Escapes. Let us help you travel. Sustainably, responsibly, safely.