India is a continent disguised as a country. The variety is everywhere – in landscapes, languages, people, dresses, customs, festivals; the list goes on. But probably the most diverse of all is the cuisine of India. The culinary map of India is a multicolored mosaic – a smorgasbord of spices, flavours, and techniques. Join us for a journey of foodgasms, interspersed with exploring the beautiful landscapes and majestic monuments.
We take you through the lanes of Delhi for its famous paranthe wali gali (the street of paranthas) and chaat. Watch out for the kebabs and safed gajar ka halwa (white carrot halwa). Amritsar calls us to try its lassi and gulabjamun. It is said that you need atleast a month to taste what Amritsar has to offer, but we will try our best. The fish tikka that made the world drool, needs to be sampled! We dig at the traditional Rajasthani cuisine in Jaipur complete with dal bati. And you cannot forget the jalebis, can you?
Observe how the taste and ingredients change as we move from north to west and then to south. Kerala has a whole another world to offer you. Try the unassuming yet delicious idlis that form the backbone of every breakfast, and the fresh sea food offerings – Karimeen Pollichattu and Prawn curry, to name few. Let the taste of coconut win you over. Munch on coconut chips and sip on filter coffee. Moving east, we try the fresh water fishes of West Bengal and pair them up with unbelievable yummy rosogollas.
Whether you want to just eat or try your hands at cooking them, it is going to be a lot of fun. If you have to understand a culture, understand their food. What better place to start than here?
*Available on request and can be customized based on your requirement
- All stays on single or double occupancy, as desired.
- All meals – breakafst, lunch, dinner, evening tea/coffee
- Local and inter-city transport in an AC vehicle
- Flights within India, as required by the itinerary
- Guidance of an F5er
- All entries to monuments, walks and parks (as per the itinerary)
- Parking and Toll
- Required Permits
- Other inclusions like activites depending on the itinerary decided
- Personal expenses – shopping, laundry, tips
- Meals other than mentioned
- Camera charges
- Activities not covered in inclusions
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man-made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on crafting and executing all-women travel experiences in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women. Come, join us, as we work towards redefining the way women travel India.
We all need regular breaks, be it a day’s off from our daily chores, life’s chaos, the work stress, the urban traffic or a relationship crisis. Be it anything, what matters is the break that you need. How often is that idea put into action? Well, we don’t blame you for the inaction. We have been there, done that and hence the idea of F5 Escapes. Let us help you travel. Sustainably, responsibly, safely.