Pondicherry can be what you want it to be. We will recommend some touristy as well as offbeat things to do in Pondicherry.
Explore the backwaters and the beautiful Paradise beach, churches of Pondy, Ashram in the French Quarters, Temple and the Promenade beach. Head to Auroville and feel its essence also check out their
boutiques to shop. Visit the paper factory and the pottery center and shop before you leave. If your budget and time permits you might try scuba diving too!
* Local taxi with a trusted driver through out the trip (ex-Pondicherry bus stand)
* Two nights/Three days stay in a/c family room on triple sharing on room only basis. Your early check-in and late check-out has been accounted for. The guest house serves breakfast on separate payment and The place is surrounded by good veg and non-veg restaurants at walkable distance.
* Volvo/AC sleeper bus to and fro (Bangalore-Pondicherry)
* Restaurant recommendations
* Shopping recommendations
* Complete handholding remotely by an F5er
* All applicable taxes.
* Tips, beverages not mentioned in the itinerary and other expenses of personal nature.
* Any additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
* Meals on all the days. There are way too many eateries in Pondy, we will give you recommendations of the best places to eat.
* Entry fees, boating tickets etc.
* Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on crafting and executing all-women travel experiences in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women. Come, join us, as we work towards redefining the way women travel India.
We all need regular breaks, be it a day’s off from our daily chores, life’s chaos, the work stress, the urban traffic or a relationship crisis. Be it anything, what matters is the break that you need. How often is that idea put into action? Well, we don’t blame you for the inaction. We have been there, done that and hence the idea of F5 Escapes. Let us help you travel. Sustainably, responsibly, safely.