Dalhousie is home to colonial-era buildings, including St. Francis and St. John’s churches, which date back to the rule of the British Raj in the 1800s.
Khajjiar sits on a small plateau with a small stream-fed lake in the middle that has been covered over with weeds
Palampur is a green hill station and a municipal council in the Kangra Valley in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, surrounded by tea gardens and pine forests before they merge with the Dhauladhar ranges
Kullu Manali is has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Start with visiting the local churches, local sightseeing of Dalhousie and an optional trek. Be ready to experience the Switzerland of India, Khajjiar and visit the prestine Khajjiar Lake. Do you enjoy shopping? Then you will love the tibetan market and street food at Dalhousie. Enjoy a tiny trek to the Palampur property. To hit your adventure zone, optional white river rafting is offered by private operators near Kullu. Also, we leave it up to you – Paragliding is available at Solang. Try your luck with Rohtang Pass, if the road is open. Visit the “roja” movie shooting site and famous temples of Old Manali.
* Meals – Day2 – dinner,
* Day 3, 4, 6, 7 – breakfast and dinner,
* Day 5 – All meals,
* Day 8 – breakfast
* Accommodation for 6 nights triple sharing basis for 9 people. Two nights spent in bus.
* All transportation within Himachal in a TT or two Innovas. Acs are switched off during uphill
drives in the mountains
* Volvo Bus tickets for Delhi-Dalhousie and Kullu-Delhi.
* Bus stand – Airport transit in Delhi.
* Food, snacks other than mentioned
* Camera charges
* Rafting charges
* Paragliding charges
* Tips and personal expenses
* Permits and tolls
* Entry charges
* Flights from your city of residence to Delhi and return
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
*F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
Points to note:
- Rafting is an adventure sports and comes with its own risks. You will be in tandem with an expert. These are optional activities.
- Visit to Rohtang Pass depends entirely on the weather condition on that day.
- We wanted to mention a note about one of the accommodation in this trip. In Dalhousie, you will
be staying in a very pristine, mesmerizing homestay perched on a hill. The reach to the homestay is by 175 stairs.
- The journey requires a certain fitness level. Motion sickness in mountain travel is to be expected
and there are medicines to control that.
- You are no where crossing 2500 mts except Rohtang (if we get to go there) which is at 4000 mts. So High Altitude Sickness is not a concern. Diamox is advised if travelling to Rohtang Dainkund trek is classified as easy 5 km trek, major part of which is a ridge walk. However, if you are not into exercise at all, this might be difficult for you.
- This is a suggested itinerary. We would advise you to pick and choose the places depending on your comfort and energy levels. Travelling to mountains require you to let go of checking off a to-do list. Relax and do little but enjoy a lot.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.