* Golden temple, Amritsar
* Immersion into the gory history at Jallian Wala Bagh
* Witnessing the glorious beating retreat at Wagah border
* Understanding village life
Your stay will be at a wonderful, authentic homestay. This will give you a chance to interact with the local family and move around as per your mood.
* Do nothing. Relax and walk around Amritsar purposelessly. That is a joy and an art one should master.
* Visit to Golden temple
* Wagah retreat. This is as touristy as it can get. Don’t tell us that we did not warn you.
* A visit to Jallian Walah Bagh and immersion at a local farm.
* Accommodation for 3 nights with breakfasts
* Local transport in an a/c sedan or similar.
* List of restaurants/cafes to eat
* Activity recommendations
* Remote handholding by an F5er
* Personal expenses
* Anything other than inclusions
* 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
* F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.