This trip requires a certain level of fitness as there are a couple of treks involved. We are camping in a Himalayan forest for one night and although the comfort will be taken care of, please come with an open mind about camping in the wilds.
Go for a short trek to the nearby waterfall. Also enjoy river crossing. Trip gets you closer to nature by a guided trek to the gates of Great Himalayan National Park (Rola) and camping with local ecotourism team. Depending on the duration of trip visit to Jalori Pass, Selorsar lake, rafting in the Beas River ( seasonal ) and bit of shopping at Kullu market can be added to your plan.
* Volvo bus tickets for Delhi-Kullu- Delhi
* Accommodation on triple sharing basis at safe and beautiful homestays in Tirthan (2
nights), Kullu (1 night) and Camp (1 night)
* All your meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner – on Day 1, 2 and 3.
* Breakfasts on Day 4 and 5.
* Camping charges, Guide and porter/cook for your trek to GHNP entrance and for your
* A Xylo/Innova or similar for your local transport, with driver
* Rafting at Pirdi (on river Beas)
* Complete hand-holding remotely by an F5er
* Suggestion on things to shop and eat at Kullu
* All permits
* Tips and personal expenses – shopping, laundry
* Meals other than mentioned
* Parking and Toll
* Anything other than mentioned in inclusions
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
This trip requires certain level of fitness as there are a couple of treks involved. We are camping
in a Himalayn forest overnight for one night and although we will take care of comfort, please
come with an open mind about camping in the wilds.
How to Book
To make the booking, here is what you need to do:
1. Send us an email confirmation for your booking. We request you to explicitly state that you have gone through the details and agree to the policies stated in our website.
2. Then you can go ahead and make an online payment using the below mentioned bank account details:
Bank: HDFC Bank, Old Airport road branch, Bangalore
Account type: Current Account
Account number: 50200001255883
Payee: F5 ESCAPES
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.