McLeod Ganj is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known as “Little Lhasa” or “Dhasa” because of its large population of Tibetans. Palampur is a green hill station and a municipal council in the Kangra Valley in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, surrounded by tea gardens and pine forests before they merge with the Dhauladhar ranges.
Ever ridden in the joy-trains as a kid? How about travelling in one of them. You can go to Bir for paragliding if weather permits. Discover your hidden talent by paying a small fee to learn a bit of pottery! If time permits, visit
Tashijong monastery. Visit Bhagsunag waterfall and Dharamkot and Dalai lama temple.
* All meals on Day 1 and Day 2 along with evening tea/coffee at the stay.
* Breakfast on Day 3 and Day 4
* Accommodation on single occupancy in Chandpur (2 nights) and in Mcleodganj (1N)
* Pick up from Palampur bus station to Chandpur
* Taxi on Day 2 for day sightseeing around Palampur and Bir (8 hours)
* Taxi on Day 3 for Mcleodganj sightseeing and drop to the guest house in Mcleodganj
* Remote handholding by an F5 guide
* Food, snacks other than mentioned
* Camera charges
* Entry charges
* Toy-train ticket
* Paragliding charges
* Transport on Day 4 in Mcleodganj – you can walk around even till the bus stand.
* Taxi charges exceeding 8 hours on any particular day
* Tips and personal expenses
* Medication ( if required )
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
*F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
Paragliding is an adventure sport and comes with its own risks, same as river rafting or deep sea diving. It is also weather dependent and unlikely to happen in monsoon. The tandem ride includes a pilot flying with you and you are not in charge of making any technical judgment, which makes it much safer. It doesn’t require much physical work but if you are over 55 and have medical history like diabetes or blood pressure, we advise you to first consult your doctor for paragliding.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.