Pench National Park, nestling in the lower southern reaches of the Satpuda hills is named after Pench River, meandering through the park from north to south. Pench National Park, comprising 758 km, out of which a core area of 299-km of Indira Priyadarshini Pench National Park and the Mowgli Pench Sanctuary and remaining 464 km of Pench national park is the buffer area. The area of the present tiger reserve has a glorious history.
Visit Ramtek, Pench national park, lake and pottery village.
* 2 nights’ accommodation in an AC Rooms – 1 double sharing and 1 triple sharing
* Pick up and drop to Nagpur Airport
* Breakfast on Day 2 (packed for your safari) and Day 3
* Lunch on Day 2
* Dinner on Day 1 &2
* Tea/Coffee in the morning of Day 2&3
* Tea and Biscuits at Lake Kokha
* One morning and One Evening Safari (Ticket, Gate’s fee, Gypsy fare, Guide’s fee)
* Visit to the Pottery Village on Day 3
* All Taxes
* Recommendations on places to eat on the way
* Complete remote handholding by an F5er
* Flight Tickets
* Meals other than mentioned
* Night Safari
* Personal Expenses, Tips, Medical Expenses
* Food and Beverages taken on the way
* Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.