A meaningful journey is the one that makes you understand and be one with the land you visit. Many come to Himalayas in search of sprituality or adventure or natural beauty. We give you all this and then some. How about you spend some time of your days understanding the challenges of mountains and its people, assisting them with your time and learning a new skill? Go for a trek or two, hold your cuppa and gaze at the mountains and get a daily doze of yoga. All this while making deep connections with the community and gaining deep understanding of life and its challenges. Be inspired.
*Available on request and can be customized based on your requirement
- All stays on single or double occupancy, as desired.
- All meals – breakafst, lunch, dinner, evening tea/coffee
- Local and inter-city transport in an AC vehicle
- Flights within India, as required by the itinerary
- Guidance of an F5er
- All entries to monuments, walks and parks (as per the itinerary)
- Parking and Toll
- Required Permits
- Other inclusions like activities depending on the itinerary decided
- Personal expenses – shopping, laundry, tips
- Meals other than mentioned
- Camera charges
- Activities not covered in inclusions
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man-made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.