Walk along the river, trek to the waterfall, hike through beautiful trails surrounded by thick forests, talk to the locals, discover the undiscovered, soak yourself in peaceful surroundings that’s the beauty of Tirthan Valley.
Price : INR 19,900 + 5% GST
Single supplement surcharge – INR 6000 + 5% GST
Day 1 - 27 May 2020
Reach Delhi by evening. We will take a night volvo to Aut.
Day 2 - 28 May 2020
Reach Aut early morning & we start for Tirthan. Reach your stay amid mountains. Soak yourself into the peace , settle in the quaint little homestay & relax. Trek to the waterfall, walk by the river, interact with the locals. Overnight at Tirthan valley.
Day 3 - 29 May 2020
Visit Jalori Pass – the steepest passes in Himachal. Hike to beautiful Serolsar Lake situated in the middle of a dense forest. It’s a beautiful terrain to hike where the destination & the walk both itself are amazingly rewarding. Overnight at Tirthan valley.
Day 4 - 30 May 2020
Wake up leisurely in beautiful surroundings , enjoy your breakfast. After breakfast , we will leave for Kullu. Explore the Kullu market. Evening say goodbye to the mountains with a promise to see them again. We start our journey back to Delhi from Kullu.
Day 5 - 31 May 2020
Reach Delhi early in the morning. Fly out of Delhi.
- Accomodation on a double sharing basis for 2 nights.
- Volvo tickets from Delhi to Kullu & back.
- Road transportation in TT or similar.
- 3 major meals per day, starting from dinner on Day 1 to dinner on Day 4.
- Guidance of an F5 Tour Lead.
- Flights/Bus/Train to Delhi from your city of residence and return.
- Tips and other expenses of personal nature.
- Meals other than mentioned.
- Accommodation/Stay/Food during Transit.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Additional activity other than mentioned.
- 5% GST
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspects beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel 90 days or more in advance, the cancellation fee is 12% of the trip amount.
25% of the trip cost if cancelled 89 – 60 days in advance.
50% of the trip cost if it is cancelled 59 to 16 days in advance.
Last 15 days – no show – the entire amount will be forfeited.
If you use our services to book flights, cancellation charges will apply.
Following conditions apply:
You need to choose the trip you would like to go with instead (the deferred trip) within 2 months of deciding to cancel.
The travel start date of the deferred trip should be within 6 months from the day you decide to cancel.
There can be only one such change and once you decide the deferred trip, the cancellation policy of that trip applies.
You cannot choose a short trip (less than 5 days) as a deferred trip.
- 50% of the trip cost is required to confirm the booking.
- The booking does not include flights as the flight rates are extremely unpredictable. However, we can help you book your flights for the trip
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveler in getting medical attention.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Arrival & Departure timings:
This trip is Ex-Delhi. Joining us from a different city?
Reach Delhi on May 27th by 4PM and book your return journey after 10AM on May 31st.
Weather in May will be pleasant during the day and nights will be cold. Average temperature will range from 10 to 25 degree C. Being in the mountain area also be prepared for untimely rains.
About your stay:
- Simple Indian food such as rotis/dal, rice etc. Toast/Omelettes will be available.
- If you have special dietary requests, please let us know beforehand.
- It would also be a good idea to carry some meal packets with you if you have special requirements.
Note > Prepare > Accept > Embrace:
In line with the ideology of F5 Escapes, we will be staying in guest houses and homestays during our trip. Please come with an open mind about sharing someone’s home and maintain the sanctity.
Tirthan valley is about exploring places on foot. This trip involves a few treks & hikes. Please prepare yourself accordingly.
Hike to Serolsar Lake is a total of 10kms of hike to & fro. It’s not very steep but prepare yourself for a good hike.
NOTE ABOUT SMOKING & ALCOHOL:
Hangover delays are going to cost a lot, and will not be tolerated at all. So please do not test your limits and enjoy moderation. Also, do respect your roommate’s comfort levels with the alcohol smell and avoid drinking in the room if she is not comfortable.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.