The place we suggest is an eco-tourism initiative which involves the local Soligas and takes the guests through the wildlife, flora, fauna and the lives of Soliga tribes.
Reach the stay and settle in. Go for a nature walk, early morning jeep safari or go bird watching. If there is a group going, you can choose to join them. Spend the evening gazing at sunset, stars and relaxing.
Bring along your camera and capture jungle drama if that is your idea of a holiday. If you are lucky – meet trained Soliga naturalists. Based on interest and span of trip visit temple of Lord Ranganatha, annual car festival and educate yourself about the cottage industries like honey processing, lantana furniture making, textile weaving, organic health drink processing, set up for the welfare of the soligas.
- Accomodation on a triple sharing basis in a family sized room
- All meals from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 3.
- All applicable taxes
- Nature Walk
- A Bonfire, if weather permits
- Jungle Safari (First come first serve basis).
- Any Food & Beverages other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Laundry, Telephone Charges
- Any added trekking modules
- Tips and personal expenses
- 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
* F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.