Highlight: Your stay is a 400 acre coffee plantation. The Bungalow has stood testimony to the changing seasons and centuries since 1853. The River Hemavathy originates just above the estate.
You can spend days at the Estate itself exploring the waterfalls, spotting birds, and just walking amidst absolute tranquility along its 26kms of estate roads. But should you wish to get around a little – the area is just pretty to explore in a car, or on a cycle, or even by foot!
The source of the Hemavathi, the river originates a couple of kilometres from the bungalow, just above the estate. There’s a quiet temple where you can spend some time at.
Kudremukh – about 60kms away. The drive is pretty, and goes through Kalasa – a historically important temple town.
Horanadu – another centre of pilgrimage at the end of a very scenic drive.
It’s basically the setting the estate is in – bang in the middle of a huge expanse of green hills that receive a lot of rainfall, that make it a charming place you can spend a week exploring and not run out of options.
* 2 nights’ accommodation on single occupancy
* All meals starting from lunch on day 1 to lunch on day 3, including tea/coffee and evening snacks
* All activities at the estate
* Guidance of the caretaker for plantation walks and other nature trails within the estate
* Pick up and drop to the Chikamagalur bus stand.
* Bus Tickets
* Charges for taxi hired for sightseeing
* Personal Expenses, Tips, Medical Expenses
* Food and Beverages taken on the way
* Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.