The coffee destination of India, Chikmagalur offers a perfect solace, whatever is the season. Steeped in history and unparalleled natural beauty, dotted with beautiful waterfalls and expansive coffee estates, Chikamagalur has something for everyone.
Your stay is a 400 acre coffee plantation since the 1800s. The bungalow has stood testimony to the changing seasons and centuries since 1853. Best way to usher in the monsoons!
Adults (10 years and above) – INR 13000 + 5% GST
Children (below 10 years) – INR 9000 + 5% GST
To pay for one adult and one child, please click here.
Please read the details and sections carefully. We welcome your questions!
Day 1 - 17 Jun 2022
Depart from Bangalore at 6 am. The drive to the estate is about 6 hours long, approximately 300 km from Bangalore. We will stop for breakfast on the way. Reach the estate by lunch and relax. After snacks and tea in the evening go for a walk around the estate today. Dinner and overnight at the estate.
Day 2 - 18 Jun 2022
Drive up to Kalasa (45 kms one way), and visit the Soormane waterfalls or Amba Teertha. Amba Theertha is one of Kalasa town’s five water spots or Panchatheertha, famed for its pristine waters and picture postcard. Soak into the beauty. Dinner and overnight at the estate.
Day 3 - 19 Jun 2022
Check out of the estate after breakfast and head towards Belur. Visit the temple and explore its heritage. After this we stop for lunch, and then drive back to Bangalore after 2 days of blissful vacation.
- Transportation from Bangalore by A/C tempo traveler or similar.
- Two nights accommodation on a triple sharing basis.
- All meals from breakfast on Day 1 to evening tea on Day 3.
- Tea/coffee in the morning and evening with snacks.
- All activities at the estate.
- All entry tickets
- Guidance of an F5 traveler.
- Tips and other expenses of personal nature.
- Food and beverages other than those mentioned in inclusions
- Additional activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera Fee at monuments and museum
- Transport to and from the pickup/drop points in Bangalore
- 5% GST
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspect beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
Terms & Conditions
REFUNDS / CANCELLATION
- Upto 30 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 25% deducted and 75% refunded as cash.
- Upto 11 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 50% deducted and rest refunded as cash.
- Within 10 days of the commencement of trip/Last day intimation/no show – No refund.
- COVID cancellation: If the trip gets cancelled because of lockdown or travel regulations at the destination, we will refund you in money+credit notes. The entire worth will be refunded in a combination of these. However, if you cancel on your own because of safety concerns and/or being Covid positive, we cannot promise any refund.
F5 CARES FOR YOUR SAFETY!
- We will be filling only upto 10 seats in a 13 seater vehicle.
- Your tour lead will be fully vaccinated, masked up and will be carrying sanitizer.
- As tourism has picked up, please expect a crowd in most places.
- It is mandatory for adults to be fully vaccinated to be a part of F5 trips.
- Please do keep in mind that even restaurants where we stop on the highway for breakfast/tea might be crowded. Always exercise caution.
- Please do not travel if you have symptoms prior to the trip – for your own and other people’s safety.
- ALWAYS mask up, carry your sanitizer and take all precautions while on the trip. Stay safe and have fun!
- Please be prepared for a fair bit of walking.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Note on weather
It will be pouring. The trip is more about relaxing in the monsoon and enjoying the views. Umbrellas, rain coats, change of socks and good shoes are advisable.
*Please note that now a days, climate/ weather is dependent on many factors and unpredictable hence above information might be subject to change during your actual travel days
Note on stay
We are staying right in the middle of nature. This is a coffee estate stay with a waterfall in the estate.
- Simple local fare cooked at the stay
Note > Prepare > Accept > Embrace:
- This is a relaxing vacation. We will cover a few sightseeing points but the idea is to soak and chill. Whether you want to bond over cups of coffee or spend some me-time reading that book in a quiet surrounding, this is the trip for you.
- Please understand that Chikmagalur is a district and not a town. We are covering the quintessential experience of being in Chikmagalur – coffee estate living. Come with an unhurried mindset.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.