Many of us drive, but how many of us know how to fix a car if there is a problem? Do we know how to handle a flat tyre? Do we know what is beneath the bonnet?
F5 Escapes is back with yet another educational and informative workshop to help women (and men) be more confident on the road.
Come, learn it all and get your hands dirty (literally!) at this extremely useful ONLINE workshop with F5 Escapes.
Date: 23rd Jan 2022, Sunday
Price: INR 1000 + 18% GST
Duration – 10 AM – 1 PM
- Enough of the basics about cars – Engines, Gears, Drives, Brakes
- how to open the bonnet & find what is where under the hood
- understand everything on the car spec sheet / brochure
- how to check oil levels, brake fluid levels & top up washer fluid
You will also learn:
- What dashboard lights are saying and which ones are trivial & which are important?
- Safety aspects about brakes, seat-belts and air-bags.
- What is the right tyre pressure
- How to change wiper blades yourself
- How to get max mileage from the manual (even if you can’t find it)
Total time: 2.5 – 3 hours.
10 AM – 10:15 AM – Intro
10:15 AM – 11 AM – Theory. During this time, in addition to some important basics, the trainer helps identify key parts of their car.
11 AM – 11:15 AM – Quick questions
11:15 AM – 11:45 AM – Break. We encourage the participants to make use of this time, go and check out their own car.
11:45 AM – 12: 45 PM – Hands on + Questions session – 30 min to 1 hour max, depending on the number of participants. Post the break, they relogin from their phones next to their cars and the trainer helps answer some key questions in identifying their car parts and understanding the mechanics.
- Theory session
- Guided Q&A with the trainer with on your own car at home
- Any extra time with trainers other than mentioned
- Ensure that the car’s toolkit and the manual are in the car. You may also keep your service center bill handy so as to be able to understand the bill better.
- 18% GST
Terms & Conditions
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the workshop under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
- We will not be providing you the car to practise your skills on! This is a remote, ONLINE workshop and please come with the right set of expectations! 🙂
- The payment is non-refundable & conditionally transferable.
- We request everyone to login on time. We will try & adhere to the agenda strictly.
- Please check your car the previous day – ensure the tool kit and manual are in the car.
- This is an ONLINE session. We can only accommodate a limited number of people in an online session and the workshop cannot be as hands-on as an offline workshop, hence please come with the open mindset of learning as much as possible.
- This is a group learning session. There won’t be any dedicated one-to-one sessions, although the trainer will try and answer as many questions as possible.
- While changing tyres is not part of the agenda, we may include a quick demo if time permits.
While driving skill is not a prerequisite, this workshop would be more practically useful for you if you know driving.
Any government Id proof
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.