What we can arrange:
* Stay at Jog and Gokarna with breakfast
* Taxi for sightseeing around Jog
* Taxi from Jog Falls to Gokarna
* Activities like trek etc. We will leave parasailing to you as no one can predict the weather.
Gokarna’s shoreline is rocky and hence you can not drive till the beaches here. This combines a bit of trek and the joy of finding pristine waters at the end of the walk. The four decent beaches south of the town are Kudlee Beach, about a 20 minute walk from town, followed by the beautiful and clean Om Beach, Half Moon Beach and the secluded Paradise Beach. If lucky you might spot dolphin during ferry rides and dont miss the fun of street shopping!
* Stay on twin sharing basis in basic cottages (this room won’t have view. Sea view is more expensive. You are anyway going to be near the sea so we wouldn’t recommend splurging on view rooms).
* Cab for pickup/drop. Additional excursions are chargeable on a per km + bata basis.
* Treks and cab arrangements other than pickup/drop.
* Ferry charges
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
* Please note Water activities start only last week of October. There are chances of rain during first 3 weeks of October. Hence kindly take precautions for rain such as Raincoat, Umbrella.
* F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.