A small state with such diversity – that is Kerala for you. Explore the first European Township of India and witness the grandeur of the “Bahubali Waterfall” – we will play the background score for you 🙂
Admire the beauty of Western Ghats mountain range in “Kashmir of South India” and understand the history of Tea in the region. And of course, soak in the life in and around backwaters that are a lifeline to God’s own Country.
Dates: 30th October to 5th November, 2022
Price: INR 39,000 + 5% GST
Single Occupancy Surcharge: INR 11,000 + 5% GST
Day 1 - 30 Oct 2022
We start our journey landing in Kochi, meeting the group who will be your friends during and after! This evening, go and explore behind the scenes of how the makeup for a Kathakali performer is done. Enjoy the Kathakali dance performance afterwards. Overnight at Fort Kochi.
Day 2 - 31 Oct 2022
Explore the first European township of India with a guided tour of Fort Kochi. Spend time exploring different cafes of Fort Kochi and indulging in some shopping. Overnight at Fort Kochi.
Day 3 - 01 Nov 2022
Start for “The Niagara Of South India”, Athirapally Falls. Location for a lot of ultra hit movies, enjoy the largest waterfalls of Kerala and one of the most magnificent in the country! Further drive to Munnar. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 4 - 02 Nov 2022
Today we explore the “Kashmir Of South India”, serene hills surrounded by sprawling tea plantations. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 5 - 03 Nov 2022
After breakfast we start towards our beautiful coastal destination “Alleppey”. A destination of backwaters, beaches & Lagoons. Spend the evening at the Alleppey beach and lighthouse. Overnight at Alleppey.
Day 6 - 04 Nov 2022
Today is the day to go around Alleppey to explore village life. You can do so by walking and in an open boat and later soak yourself in the calmness of the backwaters. Experience a houseboat cruise, enjoy your lunch and evening tea floating around the backwaters. Overnight at a heritage homestay in Alleppey.
Day 7 - 05 Nov 2022
After breakfast, start your journey back to Kochi today. Depart with memories and strangers-turned-friends, and look forward to meeting on yet another trip. 🙂
- Local transport during the trip in an AC vehicle
- Accommodation for 6 nights
- All meals starting from lunch on Day 1 till breakfast on Day 7.
- Morning and evening tea/coffee
- Guided tour of Fort Kochi
- Guided village walk in Alleppey
- Guided plantation tour in Munnar
- Houseboat cruise in Alleppey backwaters with lunch and high-tea
- Guidance of an F5 Traveler.
- Entrance fee
- Tolls and taxes
- Tips, alcohol, packaged beverages, medicine and other expenses of personal nature.
- Any additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees at monuments, parks
- Travel till Kochi and back
- 5% GST
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspects beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
Terms & Conditions
- Upto 30 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 25% deducted and 75% refunded as cash.
- Upto 11 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 50% deducted and rest refunded as cash.
- Within 10 days of the commencement of trip/Last day intimation/no show – No refund.
- COVID cancellation: If the trip gets canceled because of lockdown or travel regulations at the destination, we will refund you in money+credit notes. The entire worth will be refunded in a combination of these. However, if you cancel on your own because of safety concerns and/or being Covid positive, normal cancellation policy applies.
F5 CARES FOR YOUR SAFETY!
- We will be filling only upto 10 seats in a 13 seater vehicle.
- Your tour lead will be fully vaccinated, masked up and will be carrying sanitizer.
- As tourism has picked up, please expect a crowd in most places.
- It is mandatory for adults to be fully vaccinated to be a part of F5 trips.
- Please do keep in mind that even restaurants where we stop on the highway for breakfast/tea might be crowded. Always exercise caution.
- Please do not travel if you have symptoms prior to the trip – for your own and other people’s safety.
- ALWAYS mask up, carry your sanitizer and take all precautions while on the trip. Stay safe and have fun!
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveler in getting medical attention.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Arrival & departure
This trip is to Ex-Kochi. Joining us from a different city?
Reach Kochi on 30th October 2022 by 11 AM and book your return journey after 12PM on 5th November 2022.
- Weather in Kerala in November would be pleasant. The exact nature of weather will be known closer to the time and you will be advised accordingly.
*Please note that nowadays, climate/ weather is dependent on many factors and unpredictable hence the above information might be subject to change during your actual travel days.
- Fort Kochi – A boutique, family-run hotel by the waterfront, built with traditional materials and with traditional Kerala architecture influence.
- Alleppey – A family run homestay that is a 110+ year old wooden mansion, situated on the bank of the river Pamba.
- Munnar – A boutique resort amidst a tea estate.
- Simple local affair – veg and non-veg.
- Kerala has a lot to offer food wise and we will be trying the traditional meals.
- We will also check out the famous cafes of Fort Kochi.
Note about Smoking & Alcohol
- Everyone joining is an adult and we realise that we cannot dictate the behaviour on how you should enjoy the trip. All we ask is to drink responsibly. Hangover delays are going to cost a lot, and will not be tolerated at all. So please do not test your limits and enjoy in moderation. Also, do respect your roommate’s comfort levels with the alcohol smell and avoid drinking in the room if she is not comfortable.
- If you smoke, please do so outside the room, even if the rooms have ashtray.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.