F5 Escapes, in association with Sasken and Bengaluru Bikerni, is back with 6th edition of ‘Motorbiking 101 for Women’ in Bangalore.
Why should you learn to ride a bike?
- To conquer my fears
- It’s on my Bucket list!
- Tired of being a pillion rider
- Join the sisterhood of fellow women riders
If you are a woman who has always dreamt of venturing out on a motor bike or even a little bit curious of how it would feel to ride a bike, come, join us for an introduction to motorbiking. Whether you are new to two wheels or have been riding scooter – if you have ever fancied riding a motorbike – be a part of this fun & interactive workshop & learn what it takes to ride a bike!
We cannot guarantee that you will become a pro-biker in a day, but we assure you of a wonderful experience pushing yourself beyond your comfort zone. If the freedom of being on the road on two wheels excites you, the adrenaline rush, thrill of watching women ride bikes makes you want to learn – book your learner’s seat TODAY!
Check out our Video
Day 1 - 16 Feb 2019
6:45AM : Reporting time
7:00 – 7:30AM Introduction of biking, safety guidelines, basic understanding of handling heavy bikes, riding tips
7:30 – 9:30AM 30min biking time with individual instructor ( all safety gear included)
8:30 – 10:00AM Breakfast & networking with fellow biking enthusiasts
- Safety instructions & advice, basic understanding & riding guidelines, handling heavy bikes.
- Handy self defense tips.
- 30 min biking time on a Royal Enfield or similar with a trained instructor(Riding gear* included)
- Breakfast & networking with fellow biking enthusiasts
*Riding gear includes : Bike riding jacket, protective gloves, knee guard and helmet.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- F5 Escapes is not responsible for any kind of accident that arises due to the negligence of the participant, non adherence to safety guidelines at the venue.
- The payment is non-refundable & conditionally transferable.
- In case of any untoward happening in the city on that day, F5 Escapes will try & reschedule the event.
- This is for women. Men will not be allowed to participate, even if they have a valid ticket.
- Participants should be female, 18 years or above of age and MUST POSSESS a valid two wheeler driving license / learners license.
- Bring a self attested copy of your two wheeler driving license.
- Wear comfortable clothes ( Jeans & tee), comfortable shoes. Avoid sandals or open toes or heels & skirts.
- Lets reduce consumption of disposable cups, kindly bring your own water bottle & steel glass/cup for coffee/tea. Safe drinking water will be available at the venue for refill.
- At the venue, you have to sign a form declaring that you are participating in this workshop at your own will and you understand the risks involved.
* ‘101’ means an introductory, beginners’ course. So please do not expect to learn biking in just one day.
* What you will get to learn is an understanding of geared vehicles, the nuance of balancing a heavy vehicle and a practical trial session on a bike for 30 minutes. If you have experience riding lighter bikes or a two wheeler, you may proceed upto shifting one gear.
* You will definitely not be road-ready at the end of day 1. However, we will point you to one-to-one female bike instructors with whom you can continue your learning.
* Many people require like minded peer network to push themselves. You can be assured of that here. Once you get a hang of riding, you all can eventually plan a biking trip together! Now how does that sound?
See ya on 16th February! 🙂
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.