Remember your childhood days spotting the constellations and look around for one shooting star to make a wish. The summer holiday with sleep on the terrace amidst all the cousins, looking for the Pole star, were some of the best memories of our childhood. Cities, lights and the pollution has taken that away from us, and our kids? Let’s live those moments again and give your kids a starry treat. Join F5 for a night out with stars and witness the meteor shower. Who knows, you may find a new hobby with your little one!
While the trip is moms and kids friendly, solo ladies are absolutely welcome to join us too!
Day 1 - 22 Apr 2023
Start from Bangalore around 10AM. Enjoy your lunch on the way. Reach the farm by 2.30PM. Settle in & Enjoy your surroundings. Meet & interact with the astronomers & watch Solar activity that isn’t possible to see with the naked eyes. Star Gazing activities start in the evening.Learn to identify some constellations, names of some bright stars. Also, watch artificial satellites with your naked eyes. Sleep Or NOT! It’s up to you :).
Watch the meteor shower post midnight. Enjoy more details from our experts & observe heavenly objects.
Day 2 - 23 Apr 2023
Wake up to beautiful surroundings. Enjoy your morning tea, followed by a tractor ride to a picturesque lake and a short trek on a nearby hilltop. Have breakfast at your leisure & Start back to Bangalore afterwards. Trip ends.
- A/c Tempo Traveller or similar for the journey
- All meals starting with lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on day 2.
- Cottage accommodation on sharing basis (3 adults or 2 adults + 2 kids). These are big cottages
- Astronomy expert to explain and guide the stargazing.
- Guidance of an F5 traveller.
- Tips and other expenses of personal nature.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned
- Additional activity other than mentioned.
- Transport till/from the pick up/drop points.
- 5% GST
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspects beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions
- Upto 30 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 25% deducted and 75% refunded as cash.
- Upto 11 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 50% deducted and rest refunded as cash.
- Within 10 days of the commencement of trip/Last day intimation/no show – No refund.
- It is mandatory for adults to be fully vaccinated to be a part of F5 trips.
- Please do keep in mind that even restaurants where we stop on the highway for breakfast/tea might be crowded. Always exercise caution.
- Please do not travel if you have symptoms prior to the trip – for your own and other people’s safety.
- Please be prepared for a fair bit of walking.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- For out of city excursions based out of a particular city, we can suggest potential pick up points but cannot promise them. The final pick up points will be based on the feasible route close to the date of travel and the location of all the travelers in the group. We will do our best to communicate and plan comfortable pickups for all the travellers.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
- Our grop size is of maximum 11 (for long trips) and 18 (for short trips).
- We pride ourselves in not having a “minimum number” clause. This means, the trip will run even if we have just one person on board. This also means that we do not garuntee a minimum number of people to you.
Arrival & Departure
This trip is to Ex-Bangalore. Joining us from a different city?
Reach Bangalore on Day 1 morning by 7AM and book your return journey after 4PM on Day 2.
Note on weather
The weather will be hot and sunny during the day, so caps and sunglasses are advisable. Evenings and mornings will be pleasant. As this is a star-gazing trip, our ‘activities’ will mostly be during pleasant weather. A light jacket/sweat shirt is advisable for the midnight meteor shower watching.
*Please note that now a days, climate/ weather is dependent on many factors and unpredictable hence above information might be subject to change during your actual travel days.
About your stay
Your stay is on a farm in cottages designed in an eco-friendly manner using natural material for most part. Each cottage will have an attached bathroom.
Simple local food cooked at the stay.
Note > Prepare > Accept > Embrace:
This vacation can be as active as you want it to be. You can involve yourself into star gazing as much as you want. The accommodation is on a sharing basis to provide that atmosphere of childhood vacations that we all are nostalgic about.
For out of city excursions based out of a particular city, we can suggest potential pick up points but cannot promise them. The final pick up points will be based on the feasible route close to the date of travel and the location of all the travelers in the group. We will do our best to communicate and plan comfortable pickups for all the travellers.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.