It’s a weekend, let’s go somewhere?
I want to feel nature, hear the sounds of birds chirping & water falling. I wanna relax, do nothing!
If you are looking to spend the weekend doing nothing, yet enjoying the perks of being on a holiday – join F5 as we take you a bit closer to nature, pamper you with lush green views & coffee estates. Sounds interesting?
- Adults (10 years and above) – INR 6,500 + 5% GST
- Child (less than 10 years) – INR 5,000 + 5% GST
Day 1 - 29 Feb 2020
Leave Bangalore early (by 7AM) for Sakleshpur. Breakfast on the way. Reach your home stay by Lunch. Your stay is in the midst of nature’s lush green estate atop a hill surrounded with large paddy fields. Enjoy the in-house activities at the stay. Go for a walk around the estate. Overnight at Sakleshpur.
Day 2 - 01 Mar 2020
After breakfast checkout and start for Bangalore. Visit Manjarabad fort, one of the few star shaped forts in India. Their trek to Manjarabad fort is easy and just half a km from the car park. Lunch on the way or packed. Reach Bangalore by evening.
- A/c Tempo Traveller or similar.
- All meals for Saturday and Sunday(except dinner on Sunday) and two cups of coffee/tea/milk per day.
- Accommodation on a sharing basis.
- All entry tickets.
- Guidance of an F5 traveler.
- Tips and other expenses of personal nature.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned.
- Additional activity other than mentioned.
- Transport till the pick up points.
- 5% GST
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspects beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
Terms & Conditions
- Upto 30 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 25% deducted and 75% refunded as cash.
- Upto 11 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 50% deducted and rest refunded as cash.
- Within 10 days of the commencement of trip/Last day intimation/no show – No refund.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Arrival & Departure
Reach Bangalore on Day 1 morning by 5.30AM or in the evening a day before and book your return journey after 10.00PM on Day 2.
Note on weather
About your stay
Simple local fare cooked at the stay.
Note > Prepare > Accept > Embrace
This is a relaxing vacation. We will cover a few sightseeing points but the idea is to soak and chill. Whether you want to bond over cups of coffee or spend some me-time reading that book in a quiet surrounding, this is the trip for you. Come with an unhurried mindset.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.