Adults – INR 9,850 + 5% GST,
Kids (4 – 10 years) – INR 6,500 + 5% GST
Day 1 - 06 Mar 2020
Leave from Bangalore to Tirathahalli at 6 AM. Breakfast en route. Reach your homestay for a late lunch.. Treat yourself to a wholesome lunch & Relax. Visit the Gajanur Dam. Relax amidst the beautiful environs of the homestay. Overnight at homestay.
Day 2 - 07 Mar 2020
After breakfast drive to Agumbe and Thirthahalli. Visit KCRE, walk through the rainforest, and soak in the beauty and enjoy lunch. Located at Guddekere , the five acre field site is nestled at the heart of the rainforests of Agumbe. Major portion of funds generated by KCRE goes towards conserving the Western Ghats. Return to homestay via Kuppali, the birthplace and childhood home of the renowned Kannada playwright and poet Kuvempu. Visit the Kavishala and Kuvempu house. Overnight at homestay.
Day 3 - 08 Mar 2020
Go for an early morning hike to the nearby bird sanctuary. After breakfast check out with packed lunch. Start for bangalore and visit the Amrutheshwara Temple Shiva Temple on the way. Rewind the two days and refresh!
- Transport to Tirathahalli in an AC tempo traveler or similar.
- All meals from Day 1 to Day 3, except dinner on Day 3. Two cups of coffee/tea/milk per day.
- Clean and basic Non A/c accommodation on double sharing basis for adults. The rooms are naturally air cooled, hence A/c won’t be required. If there is a child on the trip, he/she will share the room with mother and another adult.
- All activities and entrance fees
- Tolls and Parking
- Guidance of an F5 traveler.
- Tips, beverages not mentioned in the itinerary and other expenses of personal nature.
- Any additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees at monuments, parks
- Transport to and from your pick up/drop points in Bangalore.
- 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
- Upto 30 days prior prior to the date of commencement of trip – 25% deducted and 75% refunded as cash.
- Upto 11 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 50% deducted and rest refunded as cash.
- Within 10 days of the commencement of trip/Last day intimation/no show – No refund.
F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
·F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Arrival & Departure timings:
This trip is Ex-Bangalore. Joining us from different city?
Reach Bangalore on 6th March by 5.00 AM or an evening before and book your return journey after 9 PM on 8th March.
Note on Weather:
Home cooked vegetarian meal would be served with one or two non veg options.
About your stay:
Note > Prepare > Accept > Embrace
- The distances are long and hence we will need to maintain timings. The picks ups will be early morning to ensure that we have left Bangalore by 7:30 AM.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.