Day 1 - 05 Feb 2023
Start from Bangalore at 6.30 AM. Stop over for breakfast. Reach Talakadu by 10:30 AM. Explore the temples. After exploring the temple we’ll visit one of the twin waterfalls, Barachukki waterfalls. It’s the time to relax & relish a delicious lunch. After lunch we will visit Gaganachukki waterfalls & start back to bangalore. We plan to be back in Bangalore by 7 PM. Head home refreshed!
- Transport in Tempo traveller A/C from Bangalore to the destination and back. Pick up and drop from multiple points in the city.
- Evening Tea/Coffee
- All toll & parking charges
- Guidance and company of an F5 traveller.
- Any extra personal expense/beverages/food purchased
- 5% GST
- Anything not included in inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspects beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
Terms & Conditions
- Upto 10 days prior to the event date, 25% of the total amount will be charged.
- 10 days – 2 days prior to the event date 50% of the total amount will be charged.
- Less than 2 days prior to the event date / no-show, 100% of the total amount will be charged.
F5 CARES FOR YOUR SAFETY!
- We will be filling only upto 10 seats in a 13 seater vehicle.
- Your tour lead will be fully vaccinated, masked up and will be carrying sanitizer.
- As tourism has picked up, please expect a crowd in most places.
- It is mandatory for adults to be fully vaccinated to be a part of F5 trips.
- Please do keep in mind that even restaurants where we stop on the highway for breakfast/tea might be crowded. Always exercise caution.
- Please do not travel if you have symptoms prior to the trip – for your own and other people’s safety.
- ALWAYS mask up, carry your sanitizer and take all precautions while on the trip. Stay safe and have fun!
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveler in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.