Historic in its preface, magnificent in its sculptures and intriguing in its description, Talakad remains to be one of the most treasured towns in Karnataka. The town is known for its sand dunes, sand covered temples and the winding river Kaveri.
Setting a history to our state, Asia’s first ever hydro-electric power stations were set up in this vicinity of Karnataka. This island town has twin waterfalls called Gaganachukki and Barachukki.
Day 1 - 27 Aug 2023
Start from Bangalore at 6.30 AM. Stop over for breakfast. Reach Talakadu by 10:30 AM. Explore the temples and spend some time at Talakadu beach enjoying a coracle ride. After exploring the temple it’s the time to relax & relish a delicious lunch. After lunch we will visit Barachukki waterfalls & start back to bangalore. We plan to be back in Bangalore by 7 PM. Head home refreshed!
- Transport in Tempo traveller A/C from Bangalore to the destination and back. Pick up and drop from multiple points in the city.
- Evening Tea/Coffee
- All toll & parking charges
- Guidance and company of an F5 traveller.
- Packaged Water
- Snacks with evening tea
- Any extra personal expense/beverages/food purchased
- 5% GST
- Anything not included in inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspects beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
Terms & Conditions
- Upto 10 days prior to the event date, 25% of the total amount will be charged.
- 10 days – 2 days prior to the event date 50% of the total amount will be charged.
- Less than 2 days prior to the event date / no-show, 100% of the total amount will be charged
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveler in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.