Day 1 - 23 Jun 2018
- A better understanding on women safety, harassment, sexual harassment and how this can be deterred.
- What constitutes harassment and what does not – how should one be mindful
- Addressing specific scenarios: Moving in a shady lane, cab in an unknown city
- Theatrical games and roleplay.
- Physical self-defence – a brief
- Practical tips to travelling in India. Real life examples of handling potentially unsafe scenarios.
- Travel tips
- Tea / Coffee
- 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
This is NOT a martial arts workshop.
This has more to do with awareness, mindfulness, contingency management, managing anxiety & fear & a few physical techniques to defend oneself.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.