* Your stay is a 100 year old heritage property in Wayanad set amidst beautiful vistas and paddy fields.
* Visit to Bamboo Village
*Set out for the village walk in the bamboo village.
*Meet NGO that provides skill training in bamboo processing, establishes micro enterprises, helps in marketing, cultivation of bamboo and promotes eco-tourism.
*Enjoy Soochipara waterfalls! Conquer Chembra Peak.
*You can do a half trek as well. You can visit Karapuzha reservoir on your way back to the homestay.
*Visit the Kuruvadwee of Kuruva Island. It stands apart from rest of Wayanad because it’s one of its kind attractions in Wayanad.
*Unspoiled deciduous forest surrounding the island deserves accolades for setting an example of responsible tourism.
* 3 nights’ stay on sharing basis. Some rooms are large enough for 5 people but we will leave it to your group to decide.
* Driver Bhatta and Permits
* Village Walk
* Local guide
* Campfire at night
* Plantation walk around the home-stay
* Remote hand holding from by an F5er
* Meals other than mentioned. (We would advise you to carry snacks and dry fruits on the trek)
* Entry charges for museums, caves etc.
* Jeep charges in case you do not want to trek to Chembra peak but want to proceed by vehicles. Tempo Travellers will not be allowed beyond parking
* Toll and Parking charges
* Shopping, Tips, Laundry and other personal expenses
* 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
* F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.