The Western Ghats have given us some of the most breathtakingly beautiful destinations. Only thing that can compete with the natural beauty there is the serenity. Is it any wonder, then, that this is one of the most sacred places in the state? We are spending 2 nights soaking in the spirituality and beauty, beating the summer heat.
Have fun at the waterfall and feed the fish. Jump on a bamboo raft and walk through the greenery. Visit the beautiful temples and click a pose with the vintage cars.
Price: INR 14,500 + 5% GST
Child Pricing (up to 10 years old) – 12,000 + 5% GST
Day 1 - 24 Nov 2023
Leave Bangalore early (by 7AM) for Arasinamakki. Breakfast on the way. Reach the homestay by lunch & relax. Step out in the evening and feed the numerous fishes. Enjoy a delicious dinner.
Day 2 - 25 Nov 2023
Have an early hearty breakfast and set out to explore Dharmasthala town. Explore the vintage car museum, visit the statue of Bahubali & Manjunath Temple as time permits. Return back for lunch & relax. Explore the caves nearby and jump on the Bamboo raft to head towards the waterfall. Splash and have fun! Today will be an eventful day.
Day 3 - 26 Nov 2023
Wake up and go for a plantation walk. Check-out after breakfast. Lunch on the way. Reach Bangalore by evening. Tour ends.
- A/c Tempo Traveler or similar throughout the trip
- All meals from breakfast on Day to evening tea on Day 3. All meals will be vegetarian.
- Two cups of coffee/tea/milk per day.
- Clean yet basic Non A/c accommodation on double basis.
- All river activities and sightseeing, including the entrance fee.
- Guidance of an F5 traveller.
- Tips and other expenses of personal nature.
- Packaged Drinking water. Filtered, clean and potable water will be available to refill your water bottles.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned
- Additional activity other than mentioned
- Camera Fee at monuments and museum
- Transport to and from the pickup/drop points in Bangalore
- 5% GST
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspect beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
Terms & Conditions
- Upto 30 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 25% deducted and 75% refunded as cash.
- Upto 11 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 50% deducted and rest refunded as cash.
- Within 10 days of the commencement of trip/Last day intimation/no show – No refund
- Please be prepared for a fair bit of walking.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Arrival & Departure Timings
- This trip is to Ex-Bangalore. Joining us from a different city?
Reach Bangalore by the evening of 23rd November and book your return journey after 10.30PM on 26th November.
- Weather in Dharmasthala would be pleasant but will be cold in mornings and evenings. The exact nature of weather will be known closer to the time and you will be advised accordingly.
*Please note that nowadays, climate/ weather is dependent on many factors and unpredictable hence the above information might be subject to change during your actual travel days.
- Simple local vegetarian food. Home cooked vegetarian meal would be served.
About your stay
- A beautiful homestay set amidst nature. Please do come with the view of respecting the sanctity of a home and appreciating the warmth and hospitality.
Note > Prepare > Accept > Embrace
- It is a weekend and we can expect lots of traffic on the way. To avoid delays, please be on time at your pickup spots.
Stream of Joy, April 2019
“I went on a mom and kids tour organized by F5 escapes to Stream of Joy near Western Ghats. The trip was very well organized and time managed The homestay we stayed in was right in the middle of fresh, lush and green surroundings. Our host was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and ensured activities to keep all of us engaged well : adults and children alike.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.