* The home stay is a 500+ acre coffee estate with multiple hills, miles of jeep tracks, river Hemavathi that runs along and through it, and a few waterfalls.
* The coffee is also top notch – the estate coffees have won a huge number of awards across the world over the last decade.
The Estate and the surrounding areas are wonderful for walks, hikes and even day long treks around. There’s a park with a surprise at the top of the hill within the estate. There’s the Sakleshpur Railway Line hike to explore. For the guide and guide rates, please ask estate staff.
You can ask the staff to take you on a coffee tour and learn how coffee is grown, it’s various avatars and end products – there’s even a lab in the estate for a cupping session! There are a few cycles – riding around is both challenging and fun.
Of course, the stream and waterfall will keep you engrossed for hours. The estate and surrounding areas are perfect for birding. The terrace affords a great view of the canopy and the region has a huge variety – we’re told the estate has been a favorite haunt of birders from Bangalore in the past as well.
Outside, there’s the Manjirabad Fort that’s worth a visit on the way in/out, and you can always take a detour to stop at Sravana Belagola. But most of all, sit back and relax over board games, coffee, and the bonfire. It’s a wonderful place for doing nothing.
- Stay for two nights with twin sharing at the estate bunglow/cottages
- Activities at the estate
- Meals other than mentioned
- Activities other than mentioned
- Personal expenses, tips, alchohol etc.
- 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
* F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.