Your stay a charming Indo-Portuguese colonial mansion in a quite village of Goa. This heritage property, which dates back to the early 1940s, has been lovingly retained in its original and additions have been tastefully incorporated, keeping the Goan essence intact.
Explore the beaches of North Goa, take a walk around the quaint village of Saligaon and the churches therein. Visit the fort and if adventureous, go for parasailing, river cruising or spot a Dolphin! Don’t miss the night Market for some great food, music and shopping.
* Accommodation on double occupancy
* Breakfast on Day 2 and 3
* All taxes
* Suggestion on where to eat and contact of all activity vendors (upon confirming the booking)
* Meals other than mentioned
* Personal Expenses, Laundry, Tips etc.
* Entry/Activity fee
* Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man-made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.