- Open jeep safari, cultural performance at white desert
- Meet artisans and shop directly from them!
- Visit to weavers village
- Fossil park, beach and palaces
Go for the open jeep safari in the Rann to spot Wild Asses (an endangered specie). Meet NGO working on artisans; skill development. You may catch some of them in action. Shop at for various pots, repurposed beach bags and organic cotton apparels. Up next – a weaver’s village and shop for the shawls and other handicrafts. Not to miss the trade park where you can buy various handicrafts of Kutch directly from the artists. Visit the
white desert followed by cultural performance at your stay along with dinner. Continue exploring the heritage by visiting Kutch Fossil Park and the artist village of Nirona. Dessert has beach! Yes visit Mandavi beach then palaces – Aina Mahal and Prag Maha, as well as the Bhuj bazaar.
* Stay for 4 nights on double sharing
* Hotel for day use on Day 5
* Breakfast from Day 1 to Day 5 at places of stay
* Dinner at Zainabad, Khamir and Hodka
* Lunch at Zainabad and Hodka
* Jeep Safari in the Wild Ass Sanctuary at Zainabad
* A dedicated AC vehicle with driver from Ahmedabd pick up till drop in Bhuj
* Suggestions for food and shopping upon confirmation
* All Taxes
* Meals other than mentioned. Meals at Devpur cost INR 300 per person
* Entry fee and camera fee for monuments and national parks/sanctuaries
* Permit fee for the White Rann
* Bus/Train/Flight tickets
* Local transport on Day 6 in Ahmedabad
* Personal expenses – shopping, medical expenses, tips, laundry etc.
Terms & Conditions
* 50% of the booking amount is required to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid before embarking on the tour.
* Please note that the itinerary is based on current availability and we cannot guarantee availability unless paid.
* Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
F5 Escapes is not responsible for any natural or man made calamities and accidents occurring due to the negligence of the guests.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.