Spend a weekend surrounded with hundreds of trees, coffee plants, & listening to music not from your electronic gadgets but from the cicadas. Enjoy this long weekend walking in the woods! Relive your childhood witnessing fireflies and live in the beautiful time bubble, where things are green, natural and beautiful.
Who’s up for some green-bonding ?
Dates: 7th to 9th April, 2023
Adults (10 years and above) – INR 14,500 + 5% GST
Child (less than 10 years) – INR 13,000 + 5% GST
This trip is Ex-Bangalore. Joining us from a different city?
Reach Bangalore by the evening of 6th April or by morning 5AM on 7th April morning and book your return journey after 10.30PM on 9th April.
While this is a Moms n Kids trip, and the itinerary has things that kids and adults will enjoy together, you may join in as a single adult if you are comfortable being around children.
Check out our Video
Day 1 - 07 Apr 2023
Leave Bangalore by 7AM. Reach the stay by 3PM. Check-in to your stay situated on a certified Organic farm in the tropical montane rainforests of the Western Ghats, surrounded by rolling hills and densely forested valleys. Have a nature walk or just relax and soak yourself into the beautiful surroundings. The estate also has its own domestic animals who are integral part of the plantation, and you can visit them in the Animal house. A Night walk, with the rhythm of the cicadas reveals the highlight – several fireflies blinking in unison in a pristine natural setting. Overnight at the estate.
Day 2 - 08 Apr 2023
Start your day with a guided trek. After breakfast, spend your day exploring Dubare Elephant Camp & Nisargadhama. Enjoy the petting zones and boat rides. Overnight at the estate.
Day 3 - 09 Apr 2023
After breakfast, start for Bangalore. We will try to visit Abbey waterfalls on the way, if there is water in the falls. Reach Bangalore by evening. Trip Ends.
- A/c Tempo Traveller or similar throughout the trip
- All meals from breakfast on Day 1 to evening tea on Day 3.
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis in family cottages
- All sightseeing including entrance fee.
- Guidance of an F5 traveller.
- Tips and other expenses of personal nature.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned
- Camera Fee for parks/monuments
- Additional activity other than mentioned.
- Transport till the pick up points.
- 5% GST
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspect beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
Terms & Conditions
- Upto 30 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 25% deducted and 75% refunded as cash.
- Upto 11 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 50% deducted and rest refunded as cash.
- Within 10 days of the commencement of trip/Last day intimation/no show – No refund.
F5 CARES FOR YOUR SAFETY!
- Your tour lead will be fully vaccinated, and will be carrying sanitizer.
- As tourism picks up, most destinations will most probably be crowded – we are planning our trips such that we do not have to spend a long time in enclosed crowded spaces.
- Proper ventilation in indoor and closed spaces mitigates the viral load and the risk of CoViD infection. While we will hire a high quality AC vehicle, we will be using the AC only when it is absolutely required. For the most part, we will encourage the windows to be open and fresh air to circulate in the vehicle.
- It is mandatory for adults to be fully vaccinated to be a part of F5 trips.
- Please do keep in mind that even restaurants where we stop on the highway for breakfast/tea might be crowded. Always exercise caution.
- Please do not travel if you have symptoms prior to the trip – for your own and other people’s safety.
- ALWAYS take all precautions while on the trip. Stay safe and have fun!
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Arrival & Departure
- This trip is to Ex-Bangalore. Joining us from a different city?
Reach Bangalore by the evening of April 6th or by morning 5AM on April 7th morning and book your return journey after 10.30PM on April 9th.
- The weather will be pleasant throughout the stay. It will get sunny during noon, so caps and sun glasses are advisable. You may need a light sweatshirt or jacket for the evenings.
*Please note that now a days, climate/ weather is dependent on many factors and unpredictable hence above information might be subject to change during your actual travel days
About your stay
- Your stay is situated on a certified Organic farm in the tropical rainforests of the Western Ghats. You will be staying in well appointed cottages with attached bathrooms and solar power, both photovoltaics and water heating. The rooms have lights but there is no 220V current, television or telephones in the rooms. Charging points and Wi-Fi are available at the common dining area.
- Simple organic food at the stay
Note > Prepare > Accept > Embrace:
- While this is a Moms n Kids trip, you may join in as a single adult if you are comfortable being around children.
- Do expect a bit of walking, although you can choose to opt out and relax in the estate if you and your child are not up to it.
- We will be sharing the accommodation as the cottages are big enough to accommodate a family. The feeling sharing summer vacations with extended family, is what we will try to build up.
- The region is known for its biodiversity and being an organic estate, it has lots of it. You will come across insects, frogs etc pretty regularly in the compound.
- Your stay runs on solar energy (photovoltaic and water heating). There is no 220V current, television or telephones in the rooms. Charging points and Wi-Fi are available at the common dining area.
- The trip is planned around kids and is intended as a bonding experience for you and your child. We will be soaking in Coorg , and will plan some sightseeing around. This is not an intensively sightseeing oriented trip, however.
Coorg, April 2017
Travel was with high quality .. there was no compromise on quality – food , ambiance, stay ,trek was excellent, tour lead’s patience and friendliness made us more comfortable.
Coorg, April 2018
It was a well organized tour, both structured and open-ended. The food provided was simple, healthy and authentic, we loved it !Our tour guide was extremely patient and helpful throughout. Always with a smile, Tour lead led the group efficiently. Definitely an experience we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
Interesting Read About Coorg(CANCELLED)
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.