Day 1 - 10 May 2019
Start early morning from Bangalore and have breakfast on the way. Reach our village stay by lunch and relax. Visit the Talacauvery temple, the source of Cauvery. Spend a relaxed evening at the stay. Splash in Cauvery and beat the heat.
Day 2 - 11 May 2019
Go for a nature walk today and visit a few sights nearby – Chelavara Falls and Nalknad Palace. We take the “scenic route” around the village that is a secret!
Day 3 - 12 May 2019
After a sumptuous breakfast, we leave Coorg and get ready to face the drill till the next hideout.Visit the Tibetan settlement of Bylakuppe on the way and witness the silence and peace of Buddhist monasteries there.
Stay for 2 nights on double or triple sharing basis
All meals on Day 1 and Day 2. Breakfast and Lunch on Day 3
All activities and sightseeing
Transport from Bangalore to Coorg in TT or similar
Laundry and tips
Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Transport to and from the pick up point in Bangalore
- 5% GST
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspect beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
Terms & Conditions
Upto 30 days prior prior to the date of commencement of trip – 25% deducted and 75% refunded as cash.
Upto 11 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 50% deducted and rest refunded as cash.
Within 10 days of the commencement of trip/Last day intimation/no show – No refund.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
- The weather will be pleasant throughout the stay. It will get sunny during noon, so caps and sunglasses are advisable.
*Please note that now a days, climate/ weather is dependent on many factors and unpredictable hence above information might be subject to change during your actual travel days
About your stay
We are staying right in the middle of nature. This is a coffee estate stay and the Cauvery flows nearby.
Simple local fare cooked at the stay
Note > Prepare > Accept > Embrace:
This is a relaxing vacation. We will cover a few sightseeing points but the idea is to soak and chill. Whether you want to bond over cups of coffee or spend some me-time reading that book in a quiet surrounding, this is the trip for you.
Please understand that Coorg is a district and not a town. We are covering the quintessential experience of being in Coorg – coffee estate living, as well as a few other landmarks. Come with an unhurried mindset.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.