So what’s with the French connection?
Do the Tamil people really speak French?
I thought only Kerala had backwaters!
What’s the culture scene like?
Get all your questions answered. Come, understand and appreciate Pondicherry as F5 takes you on a blissful sojourn of the coastal town!
Check out our Video
Day 1 - 19 Oct 2017
Leave Bangalore around 10 PM in an A/C Volvo or similar.
Day 2 - 20 Oct 2017
Reach by 6 AM. Fresh up and have breakfast by 9:00 AM. Visit Auroville and understand the place, understand what it takes to be a part of a global village. After lunch, relax around the promenade. Overnight at the guest house.
Day 3 - 21 Oct 2017
Explore the backwaters and beaches of Pondicherry. Spend the evening exploring the French connections and tamil traditions of the town. Get on a heritage walk to understand how the two cultures have come together to create a very interesting community. Spend the night at the guest house.
Day 4 - 22 Oct 2017
- KSRTC Airavat Club class tickets from Bangalore to Pondy and back. Meet at a common point in the city.
- Local transport in a/c vehicle.
- All meals on Day 1, 2 and 3 & morning and evening tea/coffee
- Air-conditioned, clean yet basic accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Chunnambar Boating tickets, Auroville entrance fee.
- Guidance of an F5 traveller.
- Tips, beverages not mentioned in the itinerary and other expenses of personal nature.
- Any additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusion
- 5% GST
Terms & Conditions
- 25% of the trip cost if cancelled 15 days in advance.
- 50% of the trip cost if cancelled 14 to 5 days in advance.
- Last 4 days – no show – entire amount will be forfeited.
- Please be prepared for a fair bit of walking.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveler in getting medical attention.
The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Interesting Read About Pondicherry
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.