Spend a weekend surrounded with hundred of trees & coffee plants & listening to music not from your electronic gadgets but from the cicadas. Enjoy this long weekend walking in the woods!. Relive your childhood with your kids witnessing fireflies and live in the beautiful time bubble, where things are green, natural and beautiful.
Who’s up for some green-bonding with her darling child?
Check out our Video
Day 1 - 19 Apr 2019
Leave Bangalore by 7AM. Reach the stay by lunch time. Check-in, have your lunch & relax in the serene surroundings of our coffee estate. Enjoy the board games in the evening. Overnight Night walk, with the rhythm of the cicadas reveals the highlight – several fireflies blinking in unison in a pristine natural setting. Overnight at the plantation.
Day 2 - 20 Apr 2019
Start your morning with spotting lot of birds. After an early breakfast Leave for Dubare Elephant Camp. Come back & relax. Enjoy a small hike to Koot holey lake/Bhadrakali Temple in the evening. Bond over campfire. Overnight at plantation.
Day 3 - 21 Apr 2019
After breakfast start for Bangalore. Abbey waterfalls on the way. Reach Bangalore by evening. Trip Ends.
Stay on sharing basis – the cottages are large and have attic space for kids to bunk up together.
All meals on Day 1 & Day 2. Breakfast, Lunch and Tea on Day 3.
Dedicated vehicle for the entire trip
Tips and other expenses of personal nature.
Food and beverages other than mentioned
Additional activity other than mentioned.
Transport till the pick up points.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays and aspect beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours
Terms & Conditions
Upto 30 days prior prior to the date of commencement of trip – 25% deducted and 75% refunded as cash.
Upto 11 days prior to the date of commencement of trip – 50% deducted and rest refunded as cash.
Within 10 days of the commencement of trip/Last day intimation/no show – No refund.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveller in getting medical attention.
- The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
Arrival & Departure
- This trip is Ex-Bangalore. Joining us from different city? Reach Bangalore on April 18th and book your return journey after 10.30PM on April 21st.
- The weather will be pleasant throughout the stay. It will get sunny during noon, so caps and sunglasses are advisable. You may need a light sweatshirt or jacket for the evenings.
About your stay
- We are staying right in the middle of nature. We will be spending all our time amidst an organic coffee estate.
Simple organic food at the stay
Note > Prepare > Accept > Embrace:
Do expect bit of walking, although you can choose to opt out and relax in the estate if you or your child is not up to it.
We will be sharing the accommodation as the cottages are big enough to accommodate a family. The feeling of living at home is what we will try to build up.
The trip is planned around kids and is intended as a bonding experience for you and your child. We will be soaking in Coorg , and will plan some sightseeing around. This is not an intensively sightseeing oriented trip, however.
Coorg, April 2017
Travel was with high quality .. there was no compromise on quality – food , ambiance, stay ,trek was excellent, tour lead’s patience and friendliness made us more comfortable.
Coorg, April 2018
It was a well organized tour, both structured and open-ended. The food provided was simple, healthy and authentic, we loved it !Our tour guide was extremely patient and helpful throughout. Always with a smile, Tour lead led the group efficiently. Definitely an experience we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
‘F5 Escapes’ is a Bangalore-based, experiential travel company, with a focus on redefining the way women travel in India. The premise of F5 is an ambitious dream – to put India on the global travel map as a preferred destination for women from across the globe.
F5 Escapes offers fixed departure all-women group tours, customized itineraries for families, groups and solo travellers. We also do in-city engagements which include #JustGo travel meetups, workshops to educate women on travel safety, sustainable menstruation, motorbiking etc.